Remarks: Health APP does not support iOS mobile downloads for the time being, please wait for the OPPO official store notification for the specific online time
1. The texting function only supports eSIM solutions with independent numbers. For details on the supported cities and mobile phone models, please refer to the parameter page.
2. Currently supports Didi Car-hailing and Baidu Maps. You need to upgrade your phone to ColorOS 11.1 and above, and make sure that the phone's "flashback key" function is turned on.
3. The specific supported models are subject to the announcements of the respective brands of car companies' App.
4. E-sports mode currently supports King Glory, Peace Elite, QQ Speed, and Cross Fire. Currently, Find X3 series and Reno6 series are supported, and the mobile phone system is ColorOS 11.2 and above. The game resurrection/take-off reminder needs to ensure that the mobile phone's "flashback key" function is turned on.
5. How to open Xiaobu voice assistant: long press the navigation key (up button) / click the voice card of the shortcut center / click the voice assistant icon in the application list;
6. The camera assistant first supports Find X3 (software version upgrade to A.27 and above), Find X3 Pro (software version upgrade to A.26 and above), Reno 6 Pro+ (software version upgrade to A.16 and above) , More models will be supported successively.
7. For devices that can be accessed by Tmall Wizard, click "Add Device" in the "Tmall Wizard" App on the mobile phone to view the specific supported categories and device models; on the Tmall Wizard on the watch side, bind the Tmall Wizard account Then, the devices bound to the same account can be controlled by voice. Among them, Wifi network configuration devices can be directly controlled by voice, and Bluetooth network configuration devices need to be used with devices with gateway functions such as Tmall Genie or Meow Control.
8. Full smart mode screen refresh rate 60Hz.
9. Battery life in typical scenarios in full smart mode: OPPO Watch 2 46mm (eSIM) battery life for 4 days; OPPO Watch 2 42mm (eSIM) battery life for 2.5 days; factory default settings, connection to LTE network for 2 hours a day, Bluetooth connection to mobile phone for 22 hours, heart rate usage Smart monitoring mode, sleep monitoring using default settings, 90 minutes/week using App, 40 minutes/week Bluetooth call, 45 minutes/week playing music with Bluetooth headset, 100 minutes of exercise per week (GPS turned on), message notification (90 times a day Messages, 6 calls, 3 alarms), raise your wrist and turn on the screen 220 times a day. Full smart mode connection to LTE network battery life: OPPO Watch 2 46mm (eSIM) battery life for 2 days; OPPO Watch 2 42mm (eSIM) battery life for 1.5 days; factory default settings, connected to LTE network for 16 hours a day, heart rate use smart monitoring mode, sleep monitoring use Default settings, use App 90 minutes/week, LTE call 40 minutes/week, connect Bluetooth headset to play music 45 minutes/week, exercise 100 minutes per week (GPS is on), message notification (90 messages per day, 6 calls, 3 2 alarms), 220 times a day when you lift your wrist to brighten the screen. Full smart mode for heavy use. Battery life: OPPO Watch 2 46mm (eSIM) lasts for 2 days; OPPO Watch 2 42mm (eSIM) lasts for 1.5 days; factory default settings, connect to LTE network for 2 hours a day , Bluetooth connected to the mobile phone for 22 hours, heart rate use smart monitoring mode, sleep monitoring, turn on sleep blood oxygen interval monitoring, and turn on the dial dynamic engine. Use App for 200 minutes/week, call 60 minutes/week (including 30 minutes for Bluetooth loudspeaker calls, 30 minutes for LTE loudspeaker calls), connect Bluetooth headsets to play music for 45 minutes/week, exercise for 100 minutes per week (GPS on), messages Notifications (150 messages a day, 6 calls, 3 alarms), 300 times a day when you lift your wrist to brighten the screen, full smart mode, single-scene endurance (factory default settings, heart rate use smart monitoring mode): OPPO Watch 2 46mm (eSIM) outdoor sports : 24 hours; use LTE network, connect Bluetooth headset to play music: 9.
10. Light smart mode support functions: watch face, running, walking, health center, heart rate, blood oxygen, pressure, daily activity, sleep, message notification, music control, shortcut center, status center, settings and other functions. The specific functions are The actual updated version shall prevail. Battery life in typical scenarios in light smart mode: OPPO Watch 2 46mm (eSIM) lasts 16 days; OPPO Watch 2 42mm (eSIM) and OPPO Watch 2 42mm (Bluetooth) lasts 10 days; light smart mode is turned on, factory default configuration, heart rate uses smart monitoring Mode and sleep monitoring use the default settings, exercise 90 minutes a week (GPS is turned on), message notification (60 messages per day, 6 calls), and raise the wrist to brighten the screen 200 times a day.
11. OPPO Watch 2 46mm (eSIM) fast charge for 10 minutes is enough for a day, OPPO Watch 2 42mm (eSIM) and OPPO Watch 2 42mm (Bluetooth) fast charge for 15 minutes is enough for a day. One-day use model adopts [full smart mode typical scene endurance model]
12. 1) WatchVOOC usage conditions: OPPO Watch 2 46mm (eSIM) needs to use a rated output of 5V⎓2A and above, OPPO Watch 2 42mm (eSIM) and OPPO Watch 2 42mm (Bluetooth) 5V⎓1.5A and above, and get The 3C-certified power adapter is used with the exclusive charging base for OPPO watches. 2) The battery life and charging time of OPPO Watch 2 series. The above data comes from OPPO laboratory test report. The actual use time may vary due to the specific conditions of watch use and individual differences, such as high and low temperature environment, performance degradation after battery use, etc.
13. 1) This product is not a medical device, the monitoring data and results are for reference only, not for diagnosis and medical purposes. This function needs to be manually turned on "real-time blood oxygen", which can be used with mobile phone snoring monitoring (manually turned on every night before going to bed), and output the results of snoring risk assessment. 2) Snoring monitoring: Except for abnormal snoring clips, other audio information is not stored, and abnormal snoring clips can also be manually deleted by the user.
14. This product is not a medical device, the monitoring data and results are for reference only, not for diagnosis and medical purposes. The "24H Irregular Heart Rhythm Monitoring" function needs to be manually turned on before it can be used, which will have a certain impact on power consumption.
15. 1) The AI algorithm is assisted by the artificial ECG brain of Zhejiang Holoway Medical Technology Co., Ltd.; 2) The electrocardiogram issued by the OPPO Watch 2 ECG version is for doctors to diagnose. This product does not have a diagnostic function. It is dangerous for patients to make self-judgment and self-treatment through the measurement results. Please follow the doctor’s guidance; 3) The interpretation of medical experts is based on the implementation of OPPO, HoloVision and the cooperation project of National Telemedicine and Internet Medical Center; 4) ECG function is The ECG version has unique functions and supports mobile phones with Android 6.0 and above; 5) 24-hour irregular heart rhythm monitoring is realized by PPG sensors, non-medical devices, and the results are for reference only.
16. The health wizard will be available for download in the watch software store. Please upgrade your watch to version A47 or above.
17. Blood glucose monitoring needs to be equipped with Yijianan dynamic blood glucose meter, supporting model RGMS-III; mobile phones need to download Yijianan App to use.
18. 1) [Family Care Mode] function needs to be bound to the family Huantai account and authorized by both parties before it can be used. 2) OPPO Watch 2 series cannot detect all falls.
19. If the eSIM service is not activated, when the watch and the mobile phone maintain Bluetooth connection, you can call the 120 emergency call; when the watch activates eSIM to trigger the emergency call function, the watch will automatically send the geographic location and emergency files to the 120 emergency center. This function currently supports There are 180+ cities across the country, and the specific cities can be found in the "Health App" of the mobile phone. The emergency file needs to be set in the "Health App" of the mobile phone.
20. In Health App> Device> More Functions> Campus Use> After the classroom mode is turned on, you can customize the opening time and allowed applications. The "Find Device" function currently only supports Android (including other Android brand phones), OPPO phones must meet the mobile phone system version of ColorOS7.0 and above, and more models will be supported in the future; if you need to turn on this function, you need to pair Select "For family use". Some learning apps need to be downloaded from the watch software store before they can be used
21. The NFC bus card now supports 300+ urban subway buses nationwide. The specific supported routes, bus cards, and discounts are subject to local operating companies. For supporting cities, please follow the "OPPO Smart Life" official account to view updated information. The NFC access control card function supports the simulation of access control cards with a frequency of 13.56MHz that are not encrypted on the market, and does not support the entry of bank cards, savings cards and bus cards with access control functions.
22. OPPO Watch 2 series supports 5ATM swimming class waterproof. According to ISO22810 First edition: 2010 inspection standard, it has passed the South German certification test. It can be used in shallow water activities such as swimming pools or seaside swimming. Not applicable to snorkeling, hot showers, hot springs, saunas (steam rooms), diving, diving, water skiing, other wading activities facing high-speed water currents and deep water activities. After the watch is exposed to water, you can gently shake the watch, and then wipe it dry with a clean cloth (the watch should be rinsed with clean water after using it in sea water). The waterproof function is not permanently effective and may weaken over time. The following situations may affect the waterproof performance of the worn product and should be avoided: 1) Wear the product in the above unsuitable scenes. 2) The product falls from a height or receives other shocks. 3) The product comes into contact with alkaline substances, such as soap or soapy water and other cleaning products in the shower or bath. 4) The product comes into contact with perfume, solvents, detergents, acids or acidic substances, insecticides, lotions, sunscreens, moisturizers or hair dyes. 5) Press the button underwater or perform function operation. 6) Charge the product in a humid state.
23. "Health App" can be downloaded in the OPPO software store, and other Android brand phones can be downloaded by searching for "Huantai Health" in major app stores. Quick pairing only supports OPPO phones with ColorOS 7.1 and above. Other phones need to be manually connected to OPPO Watch.
24. OPPO Watch 42mm uses AMOLED screen.
25. The light-painted dial supports Android 9.0 and above, and other models continue to support it.
26. The shortcut key of the camera assistant on the photographer's dial, the phone model needs to support the "photo assistant" function.
27. The classic watch face supports Android 6.0 and above.
28. Product pictures are for reference only, please refer to the actual product. Some product specifications and descriptions may change due to supplier replacement and other reasons. Please refer to the actual product. Please refer to the actual situation of the product for the user interface of the product software.
29. The data involved above are all derived from our company's design technical parameters, laboratory and supplier test data. The actual situation will vary slightly depending on the test software version, specific test environment, and specific version.