Samsung Galaxy S20 FE G780FD Dual Sim 6GB RAM 128GB LTE (Lavender)
|Possibility to return:||Yes, within 14 days to warehouse in USA / UK or EU|
|Length of warranty||12 months|
|Warranty Extension:||At promotional terms, up to 24 months (during checkout)|
|Rom:||Global NATIVE version|
|Processing time for warranty service from||6 weeks|
|Processing time for warranty repair to||12 weeks|
Other variants / accessories
Invalid emailWatch it
Frequently Asked Questions
Delivery dates are provided on every product page, below product name. When you'll click the dates, a calendar will appear.
AFTER YOU MAKE AN ORDER: These dates are also available at your customer area -> order history, and with the e-mail with order confirmation.
The price of the product is final, however, there may be costs when crossing the border of your country, depending on the type of declaration you submit. You can ask us for any customs declaration during the cart submission process, you can enter this value in the "Customs declaration" or "Comments" field. However, sometimes Customs will not respect these values so it is a good idea to be prepared to pay the domestic tax when your package arrives.
In EU and UK you are going to pay your country VAT from declared value (ex. 20% in UK) + small clearance fees depending on the delivery method, for details please ask local DHL, Fedex or UPS customs agency.
If you are a European citizen / entity and have an EORI number, you can deduct this tax later.
USA customers/entities do not pay tax.
In most cases we can ship to your country, you can check the cost after you'll add product of your choice to the cart (no purchase is needed).
Dear, this product is factory unlocked, should work in your country. If it's smartphone or have GSM model it might be wise to compare it's LTE/5G frequencies with the LTE/5G frequencies of your network to confirm coverage compatibility (they are listed in the product description). If frequencies aren't listed there, please contact us.
List of the package contents is usually listed at the end of the product description.
Check also these products available at local stock:
- -$ 20.00
This is 4G Exynos version of S20 FE. If you are looking for 5G version with Exynos processor please refer to the G781FD or G781BD, if you are looking for 5G version with Snapdragon processor please refer to the G7810 version. All three versions are available in our store.
This is the phone for people who want it all. We listened to you, the fans and what we've created is a phone that leaves compromise behind. This is the phone tailor-made for fans of all kinds. So whether you're a fan of photography, gaming or filling your feed with all that inspires you, we put together the ultimate combination of S20 innovation. This is the phone that gives you what you want, to do more of what you love.
Shades to make the rainbow jealous
Your phone almost never leaves your hand, so it should be a seamless addition to your style. Choose from a wide range of on-trend hues with a sleek matte finish, from big and bold to subtle and classic.
All eyes on the Infinity-O Display
Upgrade your view. The 6.5" Full HD+ Infinity-O Display has barely-there bezels surrounding the flat edges, and a small punch hole for the camera.1 Meaning a more immersive screen that makes your gaming, streaming, and video calling way more fun.
Go wider, come closer, and get the shot in a single take
The pro-grade, triple lens camera
Three cameras on the rear let you get that professional, #nofilter-worthy shot with ease. Frame up the scene with the Wide-angle Camera, then go wider with the Ultra Wide Camera or zoom in up with 3x Optical Zoom on the Telephoto Camera.
Go from the crowd to the front row
Get VIP access even from the back row — 30X Space Zoom lets you zoom from one side of the room to the other. The combination of 3x Optical Zoom and 30x Super Resolution Zoom let you get a close-up on the scene without moving your feet.2
For the night owls
Two women sitting in an open window looking outside. One shot with Galaxy S20 FE without Night mode, and the other shot with Night mode. The image shot with Night mode is clear, detailed, and featuring more color than the other photo.
Our biggest dual pixel sensor for vivid, clear night photos
With bigger pixels and enhanced camera AI, the rear camera on Galaxy S20 FE adjusts to pull in light even when it's dark so your shots come out detailed and colourful. It also shoots multiple frames at once, processing them into one clear night-time photo.
Shoot it once, get multiple options. All enabled by AI
Single Take turns you into a pro-level content creator with one tap of the shutter. Shoot for up to 15 seconds and then let your phone do the work. Once it's done, head to the Gallery to discover a variety of videos, photos and more.3
Galaxy S20 FE seen from the front with the Camera interface onscreen, showing Single Take mode. Several different photos appear to show the different styles Galaxy S20 FE can produce when you use Single Take.
Move from selfies to self-portraits
When there's a 32MP Front Camera, your selfies and vlogs are taken to a whole new level. Be the star of the shot and enjoy more detail in your photos and videos.
Get the most out of 4G
Social butterflies need a powerful device and fast connectivity. Stream, share and game on in real time with little lag, while you're connected to a 4G network with Galaxy S20 FE powered by Exynos 990 processor.
Galaxy S20 FE with a scene from Forza Horizon 4 onscreen showing the detail you can experience in your games with 4G speeds.
SUPER SMOOTH 120HZ
Our smoothest scrolling screen to keep up with all your feeds
Twice as fast as many smartphone screens, the Super AMOLED display refreshes at a super smooth 120Hz rate to keep action clear and touch response fast. Whether you're just scrolling down the timeline or going through your gallery, the screen moves quickly with less shudder.
Side-by-side comparison of the smooth scroll difference between a display set to 60Hz and a display set to 120Hz.
ALL-DAY INTELLIGENT BATTERY
All-Day Intelligent Battery so you can play for hours on end
AP AND RAM
The phone that thinks faster than fast
Take full advantage of fast data speeds and cloud-based content with our latest S20 chipset innovation and 6GB of RAM. All this plus the enhanced NPU takes performance to a new level, so switching from app to app is seamless, livestreams come through clear and you've got power enabling you to game on to victory.
Space for thousands of photos and videos7
With 128GB built in and the ability to store up to 1TB more on a microSD card, the only limit to what you can store is what you can create and download.
*MicroSD card sold separately.
Protect from splashes, raindrops and dust
Rated IP68 for water and dust resistance, this phone stands up to 1.5 meters of water for up to 30 minutes.8So it's fine to keep on playing and capturing if your phone gets a little wet.
Connect your world to the world of Galaxy
*Galaxy Tab S7, Watch3, Buds Live, and Fit2 sold separately.
Anything but basic, Galaxy favorites
- SUPER STEADY
Shaky action shots are smoothed out with advanced AI stabilization.
- SUPER FAST CHARGING
Like a power nap for your phone. Plug in to get more than 50% charge in 30 minutes with the 25W Super Fast Charger.9
- FAST WIRELESS CHARGING 2.0
Set down your phone for a supercharged power-up in a flash.10
- WIRELESS POWERSHARE
You can charge your buds, watch, and even a friend’s phone.11
*Earbuds and watch sold separately.
- SAMSUNG DEX
- QUICK SHARE
Simply pull up the sharing panel and tap on your nearby friends to share.14
- ONE UI 2
One UI is designed for everyday simplicity. It keeps what's essential on the Always On Display so you can get what you need at a glance. And it's easier on the eyes with Dark Mode.
Break all the rules — starting with physics
What will your photos inspire?
Get used to extraordinary
It's time to stop choosing between what you love and what you need. We build our devices so that once you live with them, you'll wonder how you ever lived without them.
How you helped us design your dream phone.
*All specifications and descriptions provided herein may be different from the actual specifications and descriptions for the product. Samsung reserves the right to make changes to this document and the product described herein, at anytime, without obligation on Samsung to provide notification of such change. All functionality, features, specifications, GUI and other product information provided in this document including, but not limited to, the benefits, design, pricing, components, performance, availability, and capabilities of the product are subject to change without notice or obligation. The contents within the screen are simulated images and are for demonstration purposes only.
- Measured diagonally, Galaxy S20 FE's screen size is 6.5" in the full rectangle and 6.3" with accounting for the rounded corners; actual viewable area is less due to the rounded corners and camera hole.
- 30X Space Zoom includes digital zoom, which may cause some image deterioration.
- The format and amount of Single Take results may differ based on original capture. Single Take requires a minimum of 3 seconds of shooting, up to a maximum of 15 seconds.
- Requires 4G network connection.
- Typical value based on testing under third-party lab conditions. Rated capacity is 4,370mAh.
- Battery tested against average user profile. Actual battery life varies by usage.
- For 128GB storage, you can store about 25,000 photos for 4MB and about 1,600 videos for 63.75MB. Actual number of photos and videos that can be stored depends on your camera setting. Storage space simulation exclusive of pre-installed software and applications. Actual storage space may vary by country, model, file size, and format. MicroSD card sold separately.
- Galaxy S20 FE is rated as IP68. Based on test conditions for submersion in up to 1.5 meters of freshwater for up to 30 minutes. Not advised for beach or pool use.
- 25W Super Fast Charger sold separately. Based on Super Fast Charging results from internal Samsung lab tests, conducted with 25W charger while it has 0% of power remainder, with all the services, features and screen turned off. Actual charging speed may also vary depending on the actual usage, charging conditions, and other factors.
- Wireless Charger sold separately. Fast Wireless Charging 2.0 currently available with Wireless Charger Stand, Wireless Charger Duo Pad, and other devices that support 10W or more wireless charging. Actual charging speed may vary depending on the actual usage, charging conditions, and other factors. Wireless charger requires power connection. Recommend using in-box charging cable and/or travel adapter for use of third party items may cause damage to the Wireless Charger Stand and Wireless Charger Duo Pad or a decrease in charging speed. Wireless charging under 5W (Normal-mode) is compatible with WPC.
- Limited to Samsung or other brand smartphones with Qi wireless charging, such as Galaxy Z Fold2, Galaxy Note20, Note20 Ultra, S20 FE, S20, S20+, S20 Ultra, Z Flip, Note10, Note10+, S10e, S10, S10+, Fold, S9, S9+, S8, S8+, S8 Active, S7, S7 edge, S7 Active, S6, S6 edge, S6 Active, S6 edge+, Note9, Note8, Note FE, Note5, and wearables such as Galaxy Buds Live, Galaxy Watch3, Galaxy Watch Active2, Galaxy Watch Active, Gear Sport, Gear S3, Galaxy Watch, and Galaxy Buds. If battery power is lower than 30% Wireless PowerShare may not function. May not work with certain accessories, covers, other brand devices, or some Samsung wearables. May affect call reception or data services, depending on your network environment.
- Samsung DeX wireless connection is available on smart TVs that support Phone Screen mirroring only. (For the optimal experience, use on Samsung Smart TVs launched 2019 or later.)
- Certain apps may not run or require separate license (for purchase) on Samsung DeX.
- Available on Galaxy series supporting Android 10.
No customer questions for the moment.