VIVO X90 Pro Plus + 12GB+256GB Black
|Possibility to return:||Yes, within 14 days to warehouse in USA / UK or EU|
|Length of warranty||12 months|
|Warranty Extension:||At promotional terms, up to 24 months (during checkout)|
|Processing time for warranty service from||6 weeks|
|Processing time for warranty repair to||12 weeks|
Available delivery options:
Approximate delivery date
Estimated order completion date:
NOTE: This deadline has been calculated for the transfer booked on the next business day after placing the order or when selecting the cash on delivery payment. If your transfer is credited later, the deadline may be delayed.
Invalid emailWatch it
Frequently Asked Questions
Delivery dates are provided on every product page, below product name. When you'll click the dates, a calendar will appear.
AFTER YOU MAKE AN ORDER: These dates are also available at your customer area -> order history, and with the e-mail with order confirmation.
The price of the product is final, however, there may be costs when crossing the border of your country, depending on the type of declaration you submit. You can ask us for any customs declaration during the cart submission process, you can enter this value in the "Customs declaration" or "Comments" field. However, sometimes Customs will not respect these values so it is a good idea to be prepared to pay the domestic tax when your package arrives.
In EU and UK you are going to pay your country VAT from declared value (ex. 20% in UK) + small clearance fees depending on the delivery method, for details please ask local DHL, Fedex or UPS customs agency.
If you are a European citizen / entity and have an EORI number, you can deduct this tax later.
USA customers/entities do not pay tax.
In most cases we can ship to your country, you can check the cost after you'll add product of your choice to the cart (no purchase is needed).
Dear, this product is factory unlocked, should work in your country. If it's smartphone or have GSM model it might be wise to compare it's LTE/5G frequencies with the LTE/5G frequencies of your network to confirm coverage compatibility (they are listed in the product description). If frequencies aren't listed there, please contact us.
List of the package contents is usually listed at the end of the product description.
Check also these products available at local stock:
- -$ 50.00
- Ribbon cloud scale, 2K E6 ultra-sensing eye protection screen,
- IP68 flagship dustproof and waterproof.
- Full-focus Zeiss quad camera
- Zeiss one-inch T* main camera, handheld starry sky; Zeiss dual-focus portrait lens; Zeiss flare portrait;
- 64 million periscope telephoto camera.
- Dual core flagship
- The second-generation Snapdragon 8 mobile platform;
- self-developed chip V2; new performance iron triangle.
- Powerful performance
- Wireless lossless Hi-Fi; large-area ultrasonic fingerprint; 50W wireless flash charging; 8900mm² Twin
- Icefield heat dissipation.
super small window multitasking; Jovi scanning.
the beauty is out of the sky.
- 2k resolution
- E6 Luminescent material
- 517 PPI pixel density
- 1440Hz PWM dimming
- 1800nit local peak brightness
- JNCD≈0.26 Color Deviation
- 1.07 billion color depth
- ΔE≈0.30 Color Calibration
- 120Hz free refresh rate
- 8,000,000:1 super high contrast
- 1200Hz Instantaneous touch sampling rate 2
- SGS Color Inclusive Certification
never put water.
can still create with your heart even in heavy rain.
making it easy to produce movies.
fixed focus master camera
- The world's first IMX758 50 million pixels f/1.6
- OIS optical image stabilization
- 64MP periscope telephoto camera
- 90mm medium telephoto portrait camera
- 100X Zeiss ultra-clear zoom
- OIS optical image stabilization
- 1 -inch T* main camera
- IMX989 1-inch outsole
- 50 million pixels
- 1G+7P lens
- OIS optical image stabilization
- 48 million ultra-low distortion
- ultra- wide camera
- 48 million pixels
- 114° ultra-wide, ultra-low distortion
- laser focus sensor
- 32 million pixels
Ultra-high transparency glass lens: ultra-low dispersion, the Abbe number is as high as 81.6.
- IMX989 One inch outsole 6
- Ultra-high light transmission, ultra-clear and brilliant.
- an inch 6 photosensitive area
- f/1.75 super large aperture
- 3.2 μm 4 in 1 pixel size
- 77% Compared with X80 Pro sensor, the photosensitive area has been improved
brand new self-developed separate control anti-shake technology 7
AI PD polar night focusing technology,
bionic night sky enhancement algorithm ,
black light night vision
never miss a wonderful moment.
with a minimum of 30ms 12
, bringing a suspension freeze-frame capability comparable to professional cameras.
It can easily capture wonderful moments even in low light .
record beautiful pictures, which are beyond what the human eye can see.
- Zeiss Dual Focal Portrait
golden portrait focal length
mid-telephoto humanistic street photography
professional landscape blockbusters
- China Red
- original black
Theoretical 4G Volte talk time: up to 15.2 hours.
Typical energy: 18.23Wh
Rated energy: 17.77Wh
50-megapixel large aperture 50mm fixed-focus master camera
48 million ultra-low distortion ultra-wide camera
64 million periscope telephoto camera
2G CDMA: BC0/BC1;
3G WCDMA: B1/B2/B4/B5/B6/B8/B19;
4G TD-LTE: B34/B38/B39/B40/B41/ B42;
4G FDD-LTE: B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B7/B8/B12/B17/B18/B19/B20 B25/B26/B28/B66;
5G: n1/n2/n3/n5/n7/ n8/n12/n20/n28/n38/n40/n41/n66/n77/n78/n79;
2. Support SA/NSA dual-mode 5G;
3. If the data card is a mobile card/Unicom card/radio TV card, the non-data card supports "mobile 5G/4G/2G , China Unicom 5G/4G/3G/2G, Radio and Television 5G/4G, Telecom 5G/4G/2G";
4. If the data card is a telecom card, the non-data card supports "Mobile 5G/4G/2G, China Unicom 5G/4G/3G /2G, radio and television 5G/4G, telecom 5G/4G (VoLTE service needs to be activated, if VoLTE service is not activated, the network cannot be registered)".
- The screen size is the length of the right-angled diagonal of the screen measured according to a standard rectangle, and the actual viewing area is slightly smaller. The local peak brightness of the screen, the refresh rate, the instantaneous touch sampling rate and other data are all from the vivo laboratory, and there may be differences in actual use and testing.
- 120Hz gear through LTPO Q Sync: 120Hz-->30Hz-->17Hz-->12Hz-->10Hz-->5Hz-->1Hz; 60Hz gear through LTPO Q Sync: 60Hz →30Hz, 60Hz → 10Hz. The 1200Hz instantaneous touch sampling rate data has specific scenarios, and the 240Hz and 120Hz touch sampling rates are used in daily use, subject to actual use.
- This model is not a professional waterproof mobile phone. It can be splash-proof, water-proof and dust-proof under normal use. It has been tested under controlled laboratory conditions and its effect is in GB/T 4208-2017 (domestic) /IEC60529 (overseas) The standard reaches IP68 level. Splash resistance, water resistance, and dust resistance are not permanent, and protection performance may decrease due to daily wear and tear. Do not charge your phone when it is wet; refer to your phone's built-in instructions for cleaning and drying instructions. Damage caused by immersion in liquid is not covered by the warranty. The waterproof conditions in IP68 are ①, no flowing water, and the water depth is 1.5 meters; ②, the test time is 30 minutes; ③, the difference between the water temperature and the product temperature is not more than 5 degrees Celsius.
- The pixels and imaging effects of different shooting modes may be different, please refer to the actual usage.
- T* refers to the "Transmission Layer" light-transmitting layer. Zeiss T* coating can enhance the transmission rate of visible light, improve image quality and accurately restore the color of objects, while reducing reflectivity and reducing negative effects such as ghosts and stray light. The data comes from the vivo laboratory.
- The size of the rear main camera sensor is accurate to 1/0.98 inches.
- Passed the CIPA anti-shake test level 4 standard, the dark light shooting ability is 2 times higher than that of GNV, and can support up to 20W ISO (204800).
- The V2 chip data comes from the vivo laboratory, and the actual test may vary due to different operating environments.
- Dolby Vision is a proprietary dynamic HDR standard introduced by Dolby Laboratories. Videos in this format have greater dynamic range, better color and brightness effects. Dolby Vision is currently the most demanding HDR video standard on the market.
- The X90 series is jointly tuned by Zeiss. As of the product release date, the hue offset ΔE is industry-leading in the smartphone category.
- The improvement data comes from the vivo laboratory, and the comparison sample is the first-generation Snapdragon 8 mobile platform.
- The data comes from the vivo laboratory, and the actual test may vary due to different operating environments.
- The charging data comes from the environmental test of our laboratory. The test environment: the environment and the temperature of the mobile phone are 25℃±1℃. Under normal circumstances, it is charged with the official standard charger + data cable; the actual data may vary due to factors such as different test environments, different user charging scenarios, different initial temperatures of mobile phone charging, and long-term battery wear and tear.
- *This product adopts double-cell series design:
typical capacity: 2350mAh (7.76V), equivalent to 4700mAh (3.88V).
Typical energy: 18.23Wh
Rated capacity: 2290mAh (7.76V), equivalent to 4580mAh (3.88V).
Rated energy: 17.77Wh
- X90 Pro+ needs to be paired with lossless APTX earphones to experience lossless music, such as vivo TWS 3 Pro.
- Large-area ultrasonic fingerprints allow for more random blind interpretation. The fingerprint recognition area is 578mm², which is 11.1 times larger than single-point optical fingerprints. Large-area ultrasonic fingerprint unlocking The entry and unlocking speed is faster: only one entry is required, which is 1/15 of the traditional method; the unlocking is as fast as 0.2 seconds, and the speed is increased by 38.7%.
- The game window supports some games and will continue to adapt to more games.
- The mobile phone appearance diagram, internal structure diagram and product effect on the page are for reference only. The actual color and silk screen may vary due to different lighting environments and production batches. Please refer to the actual product.
- Unless otherwise specified, the data and parameters on the above pages are the test results under the standard environment of our laboratory. The actual situation of the data and parameters (for example: aperture parameters) will vary slightly due to the test environment, test software, supplier material batches, etc. Differences.
- The above proofs are for reference only. The pixels of different shooting modes may be different. Some of the proofs have been cropped and are for reference only. The actual shooting effect shall prevail.
- As certain product specifications, parameters, components, and appearance details may change due to changes in suppliers or production batches, vivo will update the description on the page in real time according to adjustments, please check carefully.
- ZEISS, the ZEISS logo, are registered trademarks of Carl Zeiss.
- RAM & ROM: Since the mobile phone system and pre-installed programs occupy part of the storage space, the actual storage space and storage space are slightly smaller.
Hello, I have one last question. Is the Chinese version not limited to Europe? E.g. wifi, data transfer. And most importantly, in the event of purchase, what additional charges will be for shipping the package to England
It may be wise to compare the LTE/5G frequencies with your network's LTE/5G frequencies to confirm coverage compatibility (these are listed in the product description). This can be done e.g. with kimovil.com.
It will also contain Asian bloatware which I hope can be removed/deactivated. For more advanced cleaning, you can look for instructions for a process called "deblotaware". Google services are installable, and after initial setup, this model should perform similar to those sold locally. Asian devices will also have a more aggressive battery saver, but you can also disable it for each app.
There will be tax in the UK, but it should not be high.
hello, I have a question about the vivo x90 pro plus phone, what language is available in it
Hello, it'll be English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Arabic and some asian ones.