The iPhone 15, iPhone 15 Plus and iPhone 15 Pro / Pro Max are the latest models of Apple’s flagship smartphone, featuring a new design, a Dynamic Island, a 48MP Main camera, and a USB-C connector. They will be released on September 22, 2023, with preorders starting on September 15, 20231.
Some more specifications of the iPhone 15 Pro are:
- It has a Dynamic Island feature that allows the user to access notifications, widgets, and shortcuts without unlocking the phone. The Dynamic Island is always visible on the screen and adapts to the user’s preferences and context1.
- It supports ProMotion technology with adaptive refresh rates up to 120Hz, which means the screen can adjust its refresh rate depending on the content and battery level. This can enhance the smoothness and responsiveness of the display1.
- It has a quad-camera system with a 48MP Main camera, a 12MP Ultra Wide camera, a 12MP 2x Telephoto camera (enabled by quad-pixel sensor), and a 12MP 3x Telephoto camera. The Main camera and the 2x Telephoto camera have second-generation sensor-shift optical image stabilization, which can reduce camera shake and improve low-light performance12.
- It can capture super-high-resolution photos in 24MP and 48MP modes, which can preserve more details and allow for more editing options. The user can switch between these modes in the Camera app settings1.
- It has a dual front camera system with a 12MP Selfie camera and a 0.3MP Depth camera. The Depth camera can enable Face ID, Animoji, Memoji, and Portrait mode effects3.
- It is powered by the A17 Pro chip, which is a new 6-core CPU with 2 performance and 4 efficiency cores, a new 6-core GPU, and a new 16-core Neural Engine. The A17 Pro chip can deliver faster performance, better graphics, and more advanced machine learning capabilities1.
- It has a USB-C connector instead of a Lightning connector, which can support faster charging and data transfer, as well as compatibility with more accessories4.