Realme Buds Air 3 White
|Possibility to return:||No|
|Length of warranty||12 months|
|Processing time for warranty service from||6 weeks|
|Processing time for warranty repair to||12 weeks|
Other variants / accessories
Available delivery options:
Approximate delivery date
Estimated order completion date:
NOTE: This deadline has been calculated for the transfer booked on the next business day after placing the order or when selecting the cash on delivery payment. If your transfer is credited later, the deadline may be delayed.
Invalid emailWatch it
Frequently Asked Questions
Delivery dates are provided on every product page, below product name. When you'll click the dates, a calendar will appear.
AFTER YOU MAKE AN ORDER: These dates are also available at your customer area -> order history, and with the e-mail with order confirmation.
The price of the product is final, however, there may be costs when crossing the border of your country, depending on the type of declaration you submit. You can ask us for any customs declaration during the cart submission process, you can enter this value in the "Customs declaration" or "Comments" field. However, sometimes Customs will not respect these values so it is a good idea to be prepared to pay the domestic tax when your package arrives.
In EU and UK you are going to pay your country VAT from declared value (ex. 20% in UK) + small clearance fees depending on the delivery method, for details please ask local DHL, Fedex or UPS customs agency.
If you are a European citizen / entity and have an EORI number, you can deduct this tax later.
USA customers/entities do not pay tax.
In most cases we can ship to your country, you can check the cost after you'll add product of your choice to the cart (no purchase is needed).
Dear, this product is factory unlocked, should work in your country. If it's smartphone or have GSM model it might be wise to compare it's LTE/5G frequencies with the LTE/5G frequencies of your network to confirm coverage compatibility (they are listed in the product description). If frequencies aren't listed there, please contact us.
List of the package contents is usually listed at the end of the product description.
Check also these products available at local stock:
Bass Boost driver
*Industry-leading refers to reaching the industry-leading level in true wireless headphones. The higher the dB value, the higher the level of noise cancellation.
to immerse yourself
10mm LCP Dynamic Bass Boost driver
exclusively for you
and now with 88ms
super low latency
cancellation for calls
between 2 devices
IPX5 water resistance*
cancellation, get system updates, and much more.
environmental noise cancellation
(at 50% volume in AAC quality)
- With charging case:
- 22 hours with Noise Cancellation on/ Transparency Mode;
- 30 hours with Normal Mode
- Without charging case:
- 5.5 hours with Noise Cancellation on/ Transparency Mode;
- 7 hours with Normal Mode
- Type-C Wired charging-to-full time (charging box + earphones):
- 100 min for a full charge
- The charging box charges the earphones to full:
- 1 hour for a full charge; 10 minutes for 100 minutes of play time with charging case (at 50% volume with Normal Mode)*
- *This data assumes that after the earbuds and charging case have run out of power, the earbuds are placed in the charging case and both components are charged together for 10 minutes.
- Earbuds ×2 (left ×1 and right ×1)
- Type-C charging cable x1
- Charging case ×1
- User guide and warranty card ×1
- Silicone earbud tips: 3 pairs (L/M/S) (M tips installed by default)
- Info card ×1
- 1. The noise reduction data of "up to 42dB" is the theoretical maximum data. Since the test result is affected by test environment, please refer to the actual item. Noise cancellation works well for noises in low frequency range, e.g. planes and subway sounds, but not as such obvious for higher frequency noise, e.g. human voice nearby.
- 2. The battery life data of realme Buds Air 3 is obtained from realme lab, please refer to the above parameter table for detail. Since the test result is affected by test environment, please refer to the actual item.
- 3. The "super-low latency of 88ms" is the latency data of realme Buds Air 3 with Gaming Mode on.The above data is obtained from realme lab. Since the test result is affected by test environment, please refer to the actual item.
- 4. IPX5 water resistance only protects from splashing water. Please avoid soaking in water directly and using in intensive activities to prevent sweat from infiltrating the device.
- 5. Only the earbuds are certified for IPX5 dust and water proofing and not the charging case. It is recommended to avoid using the earbuds during extreme sports to prevent damage from sweat penetration.
- 6. All reliability test results are obtained from realme lab. Since the test results are affected by test environment, please refer to the actual item.
- 7. Product pictures are for reference only, please refer to the actual products. Certain product specifications and descriptions may change due to reasons like changes in suppliers. The data in the page came from realme designed technical parameters, test data from the laboratories and supplier test data. In actual circumstances, the data will differ slightly, depending on the test software version, specific testing environment, specific version.
No customer questions for the moment.