OPPO Pad 2 12GB+256GB Gold
|Possibility to return:||Yes, within 14 days to warehouse in USA / UK or EU|
|Length of warranty||12 months|
|Warranty Extension:||At promotional terms, up to 24 months (during checkout)|
|Rom:||Original China Multilanguage (possible Google Apps)|
|Processing time for warranty service from||6 weeks|
|Processing time for warranty repair to||12 weeks|
Available delivery options:
Approximate delivery date
Estimated order completion date:
NOTE: This deadline has been calculated for the transfer booked on the next business day after placing the order or when selecting the cash on delivery payment. If your transfer is credited later, the deadline may be delayed.
Invalid emailWatch it
Frequently Asked Questions
Delivery dates are provided on every product page, below product name. When you'll click the dates, a calendar will appear.
AFTER YOU MAKE AN ORDER: These dates are also available at your customer area -> order history, and with the e-mail with order confirmation.
The price of the product is final, however, there may be costs when crossing the border of your country, depending on the type of declaration you submit. You can ask us for any customs declaration during the cart submission process, you can enter this value in the "Customs declaration" or "Comments" field. However, sometimes Customs will not respect these values so it is a good idea to be prepared to pay the domestic tax when your package arrives.
In EU and UK you are going to pay your country VAT from declared value (ex. 20% in UK) + small clearance fees depending on the delivery method, for details please ask local DHL, Fedex or UPS customs agency.
If you are a European citizen / entity and have an EORI number, you can deduct this tax later.
USA customers/entities do not pay tax.
In most cases we can ship to your country, you can check the cost after you'll add product of your choice to the cart (no purchase is needed).
Dear, this product is factory unlocked, should work in your country. If it's smartphone or have GSM model it might be wise to compare it's LTE/5G frequencies with the LTE/5G frequencies of your network to confirm coverage compatibility (they are listed in the product description). If frequencies aren't listed there, please contact us.
List of the package contents is usually listed at the end of the product description.
Check also these products available at local stock:
- -€ 18.74
- -€ 32.80
, open the eye
for up to 16 hours of continuous video playback
2ms ultra-low latency stylus
new form of flagship screen
really high brush for gaming3。
double eye protection certification4。
has no shortcomings
cinematic viewing experience.
is more efficient and simpler.
no extra clicks are required.
drag to share.
your workbench to your heart's content.
a good helper for one-touch use.
efficient and convenient.
latency is as low as 2ms, which feels real and handy9。
the real handwriting feeling.
full-scenario application adaptation10
OPPO Pad 2
Nebula Gray | Hikari Feather Gold
Approx. 552g (gray and gold)
*Note: Weight may vary depending on configuration, manufacturing process, and measurement method
RAM capacity + ROM capacity
8GB + 256GB | 12GB + 256GB | 12GB + 512GB
OTG data transfer
In the tank
*Actual usable capacity decreases and varies due to many factors, the actual free storage space is less than the identified memory capacity because the operating system is running partially in memory (RAM), and the actual free storage space is less than the flash memory capacity because the operating system is installed and pre-installed programs occupy part of the flash memory (ROM).
2800 × 2000
Up to 144Hz (supports 30/60/90/120/144 intelligent adjustment)
Touch sample rate
Video, Photo, Panorama*, Timelapse, Hypertext
MTK Dimensity 9000
8-core, 64-bit processor
9230mAh/35.9Wh (nominal) 9510mAh/36.99Wh (typical)
Max 67W, 11V/6.1A(MAX)
Support face unlocking
Geomagnetic induction, light sensor, accelerometer, gravity sensor, gyroscope, color temperature sensor, Hall sensor
Support Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax), Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac), 802.11a/b/g/n/ WLAN 2.4G/WLAN 5.1G/WLAN 5.8G
Support WLAN Display, WLAN network sharing, support network overlay: only support 1*1 Wi-Fi 5/
6GHz and Wi-Fi 2.4GHz concurrency, support Wi-Fi 5GHz 160MHz bandwidth
supports 2×2 MIMO, 8 Spatial-stream sounding MU-MIMO
Bluetooth V5.3, BLE, supports TWS
USB 2.0 Type-C
ColorOS 13.13 based on Android 1
Host × 1 Data cable × 1 Charger × 1Quick
Start Guide × 1 Warranty card × 1 Accessory coupon × 1
1. The screen has rounded corners, and the diagonal length of the screen is 11.61 inches when measured according to the standard rectangle. With the same diagonal size of 11.61 inches, a 7:5 display ratio screen will have a larger display area than a regular scale tablet.
2. ΔE<2 is typical for factory average color accuracy and is only valid in professional color mode. The data comes from OPPO Lab, and the color accuracy may vary slightly depending on the length of screen use, test equipment, test conditions and other factors, please refer to the actual usage.
3. The screen supports up to 144Hz screen refresh rate, and 144Hz only takes effect under certain apps that support this refresh rate. The screen refresh rate may vary slightly under different application interfaces and game screens, please refer to the actual experience. When paired with a stylus, the refresh rate dynamically switches to 60Hz or 120Hz.
4. OPPO Pad 2 has obtained TÜV Rheinland hardware-level low blue light certification and National Eye Center eye protection certification, this product is not a medical device, does not have therapeutic functions.
5. The performance of the tablet is based on official laboratory calculations, which may be affected by environmental factors such as use time, power and brightness, please refer to the actual experience.
6. The equivalent capacity of the OPPO Pad 2 battery is about 9510mAh (typical) / 9230mAh (nominal). The model supports 67W super flash charging, and the battery has been specially encrypted to ensure the safety of users. If a non-original battery is used, it will affect the normal use of this product, including but not limited to slow charging. If you need to repair and replace the battery, please be sure to go to the OPPO official customer service center to repair and replace the genuine battery.
7. The data comes from OPPO Lab, which is the theoretical battery life, and may be slightly different in actual use due to individual differences in products, software versions, usage conditions and environmental factors, please refer to the actual usage.
8. Communication sharing, proximity to connect, application relay, content synchronization and other functions need to be used with mobile phones upgraded to ColorOS 13.1, which will be released on the Find X6 series, and other mobile phone models will be upgraded and supported one after another. The specific supported model range is subject to the version released by the actual mobile phone; The upgrade time is subject to the upgrade announcement of ColorOS. These features require Bluetooth and Wi-Fi on your phone and tablet to be turned on.
9. OPPO Pencil is compatible with OPPO Pad, OPPO Pad 2, if you have purchased OPPO Pencil before, you need to upgrade OPPO Pencil to the latest version to ensure the best experience. Data from OPPO Labs, minimum 2ms latency can be achieved in specific applications, there may be differences in different applications, please refer to actual experience.
10. The scope of application adaptation is subject to real experience, and the applicable application will continue to be increased through OTA.
11. *Unless otherwise noted, the data shown on the above pages are OPPO Labs data and are for reference only. The actual data may vary slightly depending on the usage environment, device status, software version and other factors, please refer to the actual data.
12. *Unless otherwise remarks, the product interface content (including but not limited to UI, background) shown on the above page is only for function display, each function belongs to different software versions, different software versions have different online times and regions, please refer to the actual version functions and interface.
No customer questions for the moment.