VIVO X90 Pro 8GB+256GB Black
|Possibility to return:||Yes, within 14 days to warehouse in USA / UK or EU|
|Length of warranty||12 months|
|Warranty Extension:||At promotional terms, up to 24 months (during checkout)|
|Processing time for warranty service from||6 weeks|
|Processing time for warranty repair to||12 weeks|
Available delivery options:
Approximate delivery date
Estimated order completion date:
NOTE: This deadline has been calculated for the transfer booked on the next business day after placing the order or when selecting the cash on delivery payment. If your transfer is credited later, the deadline may be delayed.
Invalid emailWatch it
Frequently Asked Questions
Delivery dates are provided on every product page, below product name. When you'll click the dates, a calendar will appear.
AFTER YOU MAKE AN ORDER: These dates are also available at your customer area -> order history, and with the e-mail with order confirmation.
The price of the product is final, however, there may be costs when crossing the border of your country, depending on the type of declaration you submit. You can ask us for any customs declaration during the cart submission process, you can enter this value in the "Customs declaration" or "Comments" field. However, sometimes Customs will not respect these values so it is a good idea to be prepared to pay the domestic tax when your package arrives.
In EU and UK you are going to pay your country VAT from declared value (ex. 20% in UK) + small clearance fees depending on the delivery method, for details please ask local DHL, Fedex or UPS customs agency.
If you are a European citizen / entity and have an EORI number, you can deduct this tax later.
USA customers/entities do not pay tax.
In most cases we can ship to your country, you can check the cost after you'll add product of your choice to the cart (no purchase is needed).
Dear, this product is factory unlocked, should work in your country. If it's smartphone or have GSM model it might be wise to compare it's LTE/5G frequencies with the LTE/5G frequencies of your network to confirm coverage compatibility (they are listed in the product description). If frequencies aren't listed there, please contact us.
List of the package contents is usually listed at the end of the product description.
Check also these products available at local stock:
- -$ 50.00
- -$ 35.00
- Ribbon cloud, the world's first Q9 super retina eye protection screen, up to 2160Hz PWM high-frequency dimming; IP68 flagship dustproof and waterproof.
- Zeiss Professional Imaging
- Zeiss one-inch T* main camera, handheld starry sky; 4K super-sensing "night vision device"; world premiere IMX758 portrait lens; Zeiss flare portrait.
- flagship dual core
- The world's first Dimensity 9200 flagship core; self-developed chip V2; 128W+ running points; new performance iron triangle; dual-core Boost gaming mode.
- Powerful performance
- 120W dual-core flash charging (wired) + 50W wireless flash charging; ultra-wide-area ice field cooling.
- OriginOS 3
- Smooth intelligent calculation center; memory fusion + 8GB;
- super small window multitasking; Jovi scanning.
the beauty is out of the sky.
never put water.
can enjoy creating even inheavy rain.
- Zeiss triple camera,
powerful 3 .
- Large aperture 50mm
- 50 million pixels
- OIS optical image stabilization
- Ultra-low distortion
- ultra- wide-angle camera
- IMX663 sensor
- 12 million pixels
- 108° ultra-wide-angle ultra-low distortion
- Zeiss one-inch T* main camera
- IMX989 1-inch outsole
- 50 million pixels
- 1G+7P lens
- OIS optical image stabilization
- dTOF laser focus sensor
- 32 million pixels
- The world's first IMX758 sensor
- fixed focus master camera
Ultra-high transparency glass lens: ultra-low dispersion, the Abbe number is as high as 81.6.
- an inch 5 photosensitive area
- f/1.75 super large aperture
- 3.2 μm 4 in 1 pixel size
- 77% Compared with X80 Pro sensor, the photosensitive area has been improved
new self-developed separate control anti-shake technology 6
AI PD polar night focusing technology
bionic night sky enhancement algorithm
black light night vision
n't miss the wonderful moment.
minimum of 30ms 7 , bringing
the suspension and freeze-frame capabilities of professional cameras. It can easily capture wonderful moments in low light.
record beautiful pictures, which are beyond what the human eye can see.
and restores the moving night colors that are suitable for cool and warm in the midst of bright lights and distant nights.
, makes the shape of light a unique and
vivid part of the picture when capturing the beauty of natural halo, capturing the beauty of characters and emotions
in atmosphere and tone A sense of sophistication is evident.
professional landscape blockbusters
level . The world's first Cortex-X3 ultra-large core, allowing super
performance and ultra-low power consumption at the same time.
random write speed increased by 16.7% 7
new track of 1+1 > 2 power. Regardless of performance, AI, video or games, it can better cope
with application scenarios and fully optimize the daily use experience. .
- 120W dual-core flash charging
- 8 minutes to charge to 50% 13
Rated energy: 18.47Wh
Theoretical 4G Volte talk time: up to 16.2 hours.
Remarks: The data are the test results under the standard environment of our laboratory, and the actual standby time may vary depending on the actual local network conditions and usage habits.
50-megapixel large aperture 50mm fixed-focus master camera
12-megapixel ultra-low distortion ultra-wide-angle camera
Rear: photo, portrait, night scene, video, dynamic photo, AR cute shot, double exposure, micro movie, Dual view, high pixel, professional, panorama, slow motion, time-lapse photography, super moon, ultra-clear document, starry sky, sports, time slow door, super group photo, Jovi scan, Zeiss scenery and architecture
3G WCDMA: B1/B2/B4/B5/B6/B8/B19;
4G TD-LTE: B34/B38/B39/B40/B41;
4G FDD-LTE: B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B7/B8/B12/B17/B18/B19/B26/B28A;
5G: n1/n3/n5/n8/n28A/n38/n40/n41/n77 /n78/n79;
Note: Networks and frequency bands may vary by region, depending on the local carrier and your location.
2. Support SA/NSA dual-mode 5G;
3. If the data card is a China Mobile or Unicom card, the non-data card supports "Mobile 5G/4G/2G, Radio and Television 5G/ 4G, Unicom 5G/4G/3G/2G, Telecom 5G/4G/2G";
4. If the data card is a telecom card, the non-data card supports "Mobile 5G/4G/2G, Radio and Television 5G/4G, Unicom 5G/4G/ 3G/2G, Telecom 5G/4G (VoLTE service needs to be activated, if VoLTE service is not activated, the network cannot be registered)".
- The screen size is the length of the right-angled diagonal of the screen measured according to a standard rectangle, and the actual viewing area is slightly smaller. The local peak brightness of the screen, the refresh rate, the instantaneous touch sampling rate and other data are all from the vivo laboratory, and there may be differences in actual use and testing.
- This model is not a professional waterproof mobile phone. It is splash-proof, water-proof and dust-proof under normal use. It has been tested under controlled laboratory conditions and its effect is in accordance with GB/T 4208-2017 (domestic) / IEC60529 (overseas) The standard reaches IP68 level. Splash resistance, water resistance, and dust resistance are not permanent, and protection performance may decrease due to daily wear and tear. Do not charge your phone when it is wet; refer to your phone's built-in instructions for cleaning and drying instructions. Damage caused by immersion in liquid is not covered by the warranty. The waterproof conditions in IP68 are ①, no flowing water, and the water depth is 1.5 meters; ②, the test time is 30 minutes; ③, the difference between the water temperature and the product temperature is not more than 5 degrees Celsius.
- The pixels and imaging effects of different shooting modes may be different, please refer to the actual usage.
- T* refers to the "Transmission Layer" light-transmitting layer. Zeiss T* coating can enhance the transmission rate of visible light, improve image quality and accurately restore the color of objects, while reducing reflectivity and reducing negative effects such as ghosts and stray light. The data comes from the vivo laboratory.
- The size of the rear main camera sensor is accurate to 1/0.98 inches.
- Passed the CIPA anti-shake test level 4 standard, the dark light shooting ability is 2 times higher than that of GNV, and can support up to 20W ISO (204800).
- The data comes from the vivo laboratory, and the actual test may vary due to different operating environments.
- The X90 series is jointly tuned by Zeiss. As of the product release date, the hue offset ΔE is industry-leading in the smartphone category.
- The 128W running score data comes from the actual measurement of the vivo laboratory, using the AnTuTu V9 version, and the test device is the X90 Pro 12GB+512GB version. The data is for reference only, and there may be differences in the running scores of different memory versions and different test environments.
- Dimensity 9200 chip parameters come from MediaTek official, the improvement data comes from vivo laboratory, and the comparison sample is Dimensity 9000 chip. The AI airport mode covers domestic TOP10 airports and 18 overseas countries, and the number of supported airports will gradually increase with software version upgrades.
- LPDDR5X is mainly for the X90 Pro 12GB + 512GB version, and the rest of the versions are LPDDR5.
- *This product adopts double-cell series design:
typical capacity: 2435mAh (7.78V), equivalent to 4870mAh (3.89V).
Typical energy: 18.94Wh
Rated capacity: 2350mAh (7.78V), equivalent to 4700mAh (3.89V).
Rated energy: 18.47Wh
- In ultra-fast mode, it can be charged to 50% in as fast as 8 minutes. The charging data comes from the environmental test of our laboratory. The test environment: the environment and the temperature of the mobile phone are 25℃±1℃. And when the screen is off, it is charged with the product’s official standard charger + data cable; the actual data may vary due to factors such as different test environments, different user charging scenarios, different initial temperatures of mobile phone charging, and long-term battery wear and tear.
- The battery life test comes from our laboratory, the test environment: the temperature is 25°C±1°C, the data network is turned off, the Wi-Fi network is used, and other settings are in the default state of the system. There may be differences due to factors such as different test environments, different initial temperatures of mobile phones, and long-term battery wear and tear. Video and game battery life test, volume 63dB, brightness 150nit. Read the endurance test, the brightness is 150nit. Music endurance test, Bluetooth connection to TWS 3 Pro earphones, screen off.
- The game window supports some games and will continue to adapt to more games.
- The mobile phone appearance diagram, internal structure diagram and product effect on the page are for reference only. The actual color and silk screen may vary due to different lighting environments and production batches. Please refer to the actual product.
- The data and parameters on the above pages are the test results under the standard environment of our laboratory. The actual situation of the data and parameters (for example: aperture parameters) may vary slightly due to different test environments, test software, and supplier material batches.
- The above proofs are for reference only. The pixels of different shooting modes may be different. Some of them were taken by X90 Pro+. The size of the proofs has been cropped and is for reference only.
- As certain product specifications, parameters, components, and appearance details may change due to changes in suppliers or production batches, vivo will update the description on the page in real time according to adjustments, please check carefully.
- ZEISS, the ZEISS logo, are registered trademarks of Carl Zeiss.
- RAM & ROM: Since the mobile phone system and pre-installed programs occupy part of the storage space, the actual storage space and storage space are slightly smaller.
No customer questions for the moment.