1. NVMe technology delivers random reading and writing speeds, low power consumption, and other aspects of performance.
2. The ultra-narrow bezel is between the display and the metal body.
3. Battery life might vary due to various factors, such as product model, configurations, applications, features, usage, as well as power management settings. After prolonged use, the maximum capacity of battery will decrease. For additional information, please visit https://bapco.com/.
4. Battery test conditions are at brightness of 200 nits, non-stop online video streaming can last up to 8 to 9.5 hours. With brightness of under 200 nits, you can continuously browse the web for up to 7.5 hours.
5. Dimensions are of theoretical values, with a reasonable error of +/- 0.2mm.
6. Weight of the Mi Notebook Air includes battery weight.
7. Display angle of 135° is of theoretical value, with a reasonable error of +/- 5°
8. Motherboard is a schematic diagram.