OPPO Enco X
Acoustics that Inspire.
Co-Created with Dynaudio
Advanced technology and decades of Northern European legacy come together in the Enco X earphones, co-created by OPPO and leading Danish HiFi brand Dynaudio, founded in 1977. To bring you digitally precise audio, we evaluated 30 different materials and 152 components, and went through 120 rounds of structural fine-tuning in collaboration with the largest acoustic laboratory of Dynaudio.
The DBEE 3.0 Sound System: Conquering New Frontiers
In 2007, OPPO first released its DBEE 1.0 Dynamic Audio technology. Now, 13 years later, we are introducing our brand
new DBEE 3.0 Sound System with new materials, new technologies, and a new structure.
Coaxial Dual-Driver Design
An innovation on traditional models, the Enco X earphones feature a coaxial dual-driver design typically only found in high-end audio devices. In the front, a magnetic balanced membrane driver handles high frequencies, and in the back, a triple-layer composite dynamic driver handles middle and low frequencies. Dual speakers positioned on parallel axes ensure natural and high-def audio output.
Magnetic Balanced Membrane Driver
The Enco X earphones take the same technology as our innovative, award-winning PM-1 headphones, and fit it into an impressively small package. This design extends the reach of high frequencies, delivering crystal-clear audio.
LHDCTM Wireless Transmission for Flawless Playback1
LHDCTM represents a new era in wireless transmission technology, which retains more detail than traditional SBC and AAC transmission, ensuring that every note comes through with rich, clear sound.
Dual-Core, Dual-Mic Noise Cancellation2
Thanks to a dual-core chip and a dual-microphone design, it improves the signal-to-noise ratio which optimizes noise cancellation capabilities from every aspect3.
Max Noise Cancellation
Flagship-Level Transparency Mode
Wish you could seamlessly switch between work and music? The Enco X earphones let you do just that, with a Transparency mode that gives you greater awareness of the surrounding environment. You’ll be able to carry on a conversation without ever having to take your earphones off.
Natural Acoustics from Northern European Experts
Daniel Emonts, creator of Dynaudio’s flagship products, has brought 30 years of experience to the Enco X earphones. Years of acoustics research, craftsmanship, and hundreds of recalibrations have ensured that the Enco X earphones deliver nothing but sound in its truest form.
Daniel Emonts, Dynaudio's Lead Acoustics Engineer
Earphones that Understand Your Ears
The Enco X earphones feature an innovative ergonomic design, a weight of only 4.8g, and silicone tips in two hardness levels, ensuring both stability and comfort.
15 Years in the Making
15 years ago, OPPO launched its first headphone product, the MP3 X3. Its star-ring design demonstrated a perfect union of technical skill and aesthetics. The Enco X earphones feature a revamped metallic star-ring frame designed to fit perfectly in the palm of your hand.
Advanced transmission protocol
Android and iOS compatibility4
Binaural Low-Latency Bluetooth® Transmission
Binaural Low-Latency Bluetooth® Transmission4
Designed with strong interference scenarios in mind, Binaural Low-Latency Bluetooth® Transmission now features greater stability, system-level ultra-low latency optimization, and even stronger latency reduction. In addition, we've significantly improved audiovisual synchronization and further reduced lagging and connection interference.
Triple-Microphone Call Noise Cancellation
Equipped with a triple-microphone noise cancellation algorithm, an adaptive filter, and wind detection, the Enco X earphones ensure that your voice is transmitted properly in calls.
Internal microphone for calls
Convenient Wireless Charging5
The Enco X earphones support wireless charging – it's as simple as placing the charging case on a charging pad. The earphones also support reverse charging from a phone, so you can continue listening to music while they charge.
Remarkably Long-lasting Battery Life6
Enjoy up to 25 hours of music playback on one charge — that's two whole weeks if used for 2 hours a day. Even on long trips, you won't need to pack your charging case. At last, "low-battery anxiety" can be a thing of the past
Single-charge music play time
with Noise Cancellation
Longest music play time
in Max Noise Cancellation mode
Longest music play time
with Noise Cancellation off
The Enco X earphones fear neither rain nor sweat. With IP54 dust and water resistance7, these earphones can accompany you through heavy wind, rain, and workouts alike.
Convenient Touch Controls
Additional controls are available and are customizable through the app8.
Controlling your earphones has never been so easy.
Skip to the next song, Answer/hang up the phone: Double tap the earphones.
Toggle noise cancellation mode: Press on the earphones for 1s.
Turn volume up or down: Slide your finger up or down.
Quick Connection, Fit Detection9
Open the lid, pop the earphones out, and tap to connect – it's that simple. The earphones will automatically reestablish connection and be ready for use before you even put them on. Our all-new Earbud Fit Test function detects how well the earphones fit your ears, ensuring not only comfort but also audio quality and noise cancellation results.
- 1. Devices supporting LHDC include Find X2 and Find X2 Pro phones.
- 2. Noise cancellation is effective in low-frequency ranges such as airplane and train environments. It is less effective in high-frequency ranges, such as with nearby voices.
- 3. Noise cancellation achieved by ANC technology was benchmarked by an OPPO laboratory.Actual performance will vary depending on your ear size, ear canal, the selected ear tip size, the way the earphones are worn, and whether you are exercising.
- 4. Binaural Low-Latency Bluetooth® Transmission works with any phone chip.
- 5. Use a Qi-compatible wireless charger with the headphone charging case, which should be placed front-side up. You may also use a smartphone with wireless reverse charging functionality with the headphone charging case.
- 6. Charging and play time data is based on OPPO laboratory testing conducted in a 25℃ environment with a standard OPPO charger. Actual charging and play time will vary according to the specific environment and charger used.
- 7. The headphones are IP54 dust and water resistant, but the charging case is not. Avoid using the headphones and charging case during strenuous exercise to prevent damage from perspiration.
- 8. OPPO ColorOS 7.0+ users can go to OPPO Enco X > Earbud Functions on the Bluetooth interface of their phone to customize the headphones. Android 6.0+ users can download and install the HeyMelody app from Google Play Store app to customize the headphones through the app. The app is currently not available for iOS.
- 9. The Enco X earphones support quick connection with OPPO ColorOS 7.0+ phones, such as Find X2, Find X2 Pro, Reno, Reno 5G, etc. Other models will be supported after an OTA update (excludes A series, F series, Reno4 Z, Reno4 Pro, Reno2 Z, R17 Neo). OPPO ColorOS 7.0+ users can go to OPPO Enco X > Earbud Functions on the Bluetooth interface of their phone to use Earbud Fit Test function, while Android 6.0+ users can download and install the HeyMelody app from their app store to use it. The app is currently not available for iOS.
- 10. The above product details are for reference only. Some specifications and descriptions may change for reasons including but not limited to supplier replacement. Please refer to the actual product for all criteria.
|Możliwość zwrotu:||Tak, w ciągu 14 dni|
|Długość gwarancji||12 miesięcy|
|Czas dostawy od||7|
|Czas dostawy do||25|
|Czas realizacji naprawy gwarancyjnej od||6 tygodni|
|Czas realizacji naprawy gwarancyjnej do||12 tygodni|
Brak zapytań od klientów na ten moment
Twoje pytanie zostało przesłane do naszego zespołu. Wkrótce na nie odpowiemy!
Zadaj pytanie o produkt Ukryj
Napisz recenzję i otrzymaj kupon rabatowy 1 $ (Tax Included ) , ważny przez 180 dni