Xiaomi Mi 10 lite (5G) 6GB+128GB White
|Possibility to return:||Yes, within 14 days to warehouse in USA / UK or EU|
|Length of warranty||12 months|
|Warranty Extension:||At promotional terms, up to 24 months (during checkout)|
|Rom:||Global or Original (Chinese+English) - select below|
|Processing time for warranty service from||6 weeks|
|Processing time for warranty repair to||12 weeks|
Available delivery options:
Approximate delivery date
Estimated order completion date:
NOTE: This deadline has been calculated for the transfer booked on the next business day after placing the order or when selecting the cash on delivery payment. If your transfer is credited later, the deadline may be delayed.
Invalid emailWatch it
Frequently Asked Questions
Delivery dates are provided on every product page, below product name. When you'll click the dates, a calendar will appear.
AFTER YOU MAKE AN ORDER: These dates are also available at your customer area -> order history, and with the e-mail with order confirmation.
The price of the product is final, however, there may be costs when crossing the border of your country, depending on the type of declaration you submit. You can ask us for any customs declaration during the cart submission process, you can enter this value in the "Customs declaration" or "Comments" field. However, sometimes Customs will not respect these values so it is a good idea to be prepared to pay the domestic tax when your package arrives.
In EU and UK you are going to pay your country VAT from declared value (ex. 20% in UK) + small clearance fees depending on the delivery method, for details please ask local DHL, Fedex or UPS customs agency.
If you are a European citizen / entity and have an EORI number, you can deduct this tax later.
USA customers/entities do not pay tax.
In most cases we can ship to your country, you can check the cost after you'll add product of your choice to the cart (no purchase is needed).
Dear, this product is factory unlocked, should work in your country. If it's smartphone or have GSM model it might be wise to compare it's LTE/5G frequencies with the LTE/5G frequencies of your network to confirm coverage compatibility (they are listed in the product description). If frequencies aren't listed there, please contact us.
List of the package contents is usually listed at the end of the product description.
Check also these products available at local stock:
- On sale!
- -£ 40.85
Mi 10 Lite
Leading video in the 5G era
765G with 5G
20W fast charge
Supports Google Pay
Video powerhouse of the new 5G era
With the popularization of 5G networks, the pace of life has changed.
Whether it`s live streaming, high-speed downloading or playing advanced games,
Mi 10 Lite gives you more options. With features of a flagship phone,
Mi 10 lite will add to the excitement of your 5G life!
Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 765G with 5G
Whether you are streaming videos or playing games,
you can expect a more powerful performance and faster internet in 5G era.
7nm EUV process
The next-generation chip and LiquidCool technology
reduce energy consumption and elevate performance,
allowing you to enjoy all kinds of media to your
Worried about running out of charge? The
high-capacity battery allows you to enjoy
video games for longer periods of time, and
the 20W fast charge allows you to quickly
restore power when the battery is low.
Bigger Screen, Better Visuals
The near borderless TrueColor display lets you enjoy every experience.
Broadened horizons make the world more vivid.
The world is in your hands
Whether it is a panorama, portrait, or night scene, the Mi 10 Lite 5G, packed with powerful hardware and software, can be used with ease. The AI Quad Camera can handle any scene.
48 MP (ƒ/1.79)
8 MP (ƒ/2.2, 120°FoV)
48MP Main Camera
The flagship-level lens module, coupled with the AI algorithm can intelligently recognize the scene,
and make sure your photos come out vivid and full of detail.
Editing at your fingertips
Transition effects, video speed adjustment, and more video editing functions to become the director you were always meant to be.
Front Camera 120fps Slow Motion
120fps slow motion is applied to the front camera to help you capture swift moments of beauty and make yourself the protagonist in the film of your life.
Take a photo and turn it into a printable document
Use Perspective Correction to correct the angle, the Shadow Remover function to get rid of any shadows. Black and White mode can then turn your photos into printable documents, making your mobile phone the best tool for both business and studies.
* The UI of the phones sold in the initial batch may be upgraded
through various OTA updates; Please refer to the official MIUI
website (en.miui.com) for future updates on this matter.
Every detail makes your experience
From now on, you can simply use your
smartphone to use public transport,
access your home or parking lot.
Air conditioners and TVs no longer need
a remote control, everything can be
controlled by your smartphone!
The 3.5mm headphone jack allows you to
charge your phone and listen to music
through wired headphones at the same time.
Snapdragon 765G 5G Processor
Kryo 475 structure, 7nm EUV manufacturing process
CPU speed: Octa-Core Processor, max speed: 2.4GHz
Adreno 620 Graphics Processor, max frequency 625MHz
6.57" AMOLED TrueColor display
Contrast ratio: 4,300,000:1(typ)
Screen Brightness: 600nit (HBM) / 430nit (Typ)
Supports HDR10+ High Dynamic Range display
TÜV Rheinland low blue light certification
Corning® Gorilla® Glass 5
Battery and Charging
20W fast charge
48MP main camera
1/2″ ultra-large sensor, 0.8μm, 4-in-1 ultra-large pixels, f/1.79 ultra-large aperture, 6P lens
8MP ultra wide-angle camera
120° ultra-wide angle, f/2.2 aperture
2MP depth sensor
2MP macro sensor
Rear Camera (Photo+Video) Supported Features
48-Megapixel HD | AI Camera | Super Night Scene Mode 2.0 | Document Mode | Cinematic Mode | 4K Video | Vlog Video | Motion Tracker | Time-Lapse Photography | Video Filters | Video Touch-up | Advanced Video Stabilization | 960fps Slow-Motion Video | Macro Video Recording | Short Video Recording | Portrait Mode with Background Blur | Panorama Mode | Professional Mode | Countdown Timer | Gradienter | Continuous Shooting Mode | Face Recognition | HDR | AI Touch-up | Baby Beautify | AI Smart Slimming | Ultra Wide Angle Distortion Correction | Group Face Correction | Custom Watermark | Portrait Blur Adjustment | Dynamic Bokeh | AI Studio Lighting Effects | AI Super Resolution Photos
Rear Video Frame Rates
Rear Video Slow-Motion Frame Rates
16MP HD Front Camera
Front Camera (Photo+Video) Supported Features
AI Camera | Video Filters | Video Touch-up | Cinematic Mode | Front Camera Slow-Motion | Portrait Mode | 3D Beauty Features | Front Camera Panorama | Full Screen Photo Format | Gestures | Front Camera HDR | Front Screen Fill Light | Countdown Timer | Dreamy Eyes | AI Smart Touch-up | Baby Beautify | AI Micro Adjustments | AI No-Makeup Touch-up | AI Studio Lighting Effects
Front Camera Video Frame Rates
Storage and RAM
6GB+64GB; 6GB+128GB; 8GB+256GB
In-screen fingerprint sensor
AI face unlock
Compatible with Google Pay
Network & Connectivity
Support dual SIM 4G+/4G/3G/2G**
Compatible with 2.4G Wi-Fi / 5G Wi-Fi
Compatible with 2x2 MIMO, Wi-Fi Direct / Wi-Fi Display, Miracast
Compatible with Bluetooth 5.1, Qualcomm TrueWireless ™ Stereo Plus
Supports AAC / LDAC / LHDC / aptX™ / aptX™ HD / aptX™ - Adaptive
**Dual SIM mode with primary 5G + secondary 4G/3G/2G support will require OTA software upgrade.
Navigation & positioning
simultaneously receives the signal of the L1 / L5 frequencies
GPS: L1 + L5 | Galileo: E1 + E5a | GLONASS: G1 | Beidou: B1 | QZSS: L1+L5
Supplementary positioning A-GPS | Wireless network | Data network
MP3, FLAC, APE, DSF, M4A, AAC, OGG, WAV, WMA, AMR, AWB
Hi-Res Audio Verification (Hi-Res Audio), Mi Audio Sound
Allows HDR display when playing HDR10 video content
Proximity sensor | Ambient light sensor | Accelerometer | Gyroscope | Electronic compass | Fingerprint on screen | IR Blaster | Haptic motor
Mi 10 Lite 5G / Power Adapter / Protective Case / USB Type-C Cable / SIM Card Eject Tool / User Guide | Warranty card
* This data was obtained from Xiaomi Laboratory. Actual results may vary slightly depending on the environment.
* 4160mAh refers to the typical value of Mi 10 Lite battery capacity.
* Charging speed data was obtained from Xiaomi Laboratories. Actual results may vary due to differences in charging cable, charging adapter, software version, environment, and model number.
* Battery standby time is tested by measuring the time of the smartphone reaching 0% power from 100% under a test scenario. Test results are collected from Xiaomi lab. Actual results may vary as a result of environmental changes.
* Clear phone calls even in noisy environments refers to simulated noisy environments in Xiaomi labs.
* Actual available memory may vary due to various factors. As the operating system occupies a portion of the RAM, actual available memory is less than stated. As the phone comes with pre-installed applications, the actual storage size is smaller than stated.
* When shooting buildings, landscapes or other places the intelligent scene recognition function prompts the user to activate ultra-wide angle mode. Ultra wide-angle mode must be activated manually.
* The term "Full Screen Display" indicates that the phone has a high screen-to-body ratio in comparison to traditional Xiaomi phones. The screen-to-body ratio was obtained from Xiaomi laboratory. The results may vary as methods of measurement may vary within the industry.
* The ordinary phones used for comparison are Xiaomi`s own phones. Information on this product website comes from our lab data, design and technology parameters, and data provided by vendors. Actual circumstances may differ slightly depending on the test software version, the specific test environment, and the specific version. Images on this page are illustrations (including but not limited to images of the phone appearance, color and dimensions) and the design of the real product may differ
* Due to ongoing technology upgrades and production batch timings, some product specs may slightly differ.
Do you have the Xiaomi MI 10 LITE in stock? I find a lot of companies do not actually have this device so I ask before I make my purchase. Thanks, -Tom
Dear, yes, this device is available in stock.