* Data description: The memory capacity, size, thickness, and screen opening and closing angles on this page are theoretical values, and there are reasonable errors in the actual measurement. The product station is not specifically stated, all of our laboratory data.
1. 867Mbps is the maximum theoretical speed of 802.11AC 2x2 Wifi, which belongs to the IEEE protocol standard. Please refer to http://standards.ieee.org/findstds/standard/802.11ac-2013.html.
2. The ultra-narrow border is the distance from the left and right display areas to the border of the glass cover.
3. 300nits is the brightness of the screen itself.
4. Battery life varies by different factors, including product model, configuration, loaded applications, features, usage, wireless capabilities, and power management settings. After a period of use, the maximum capacity of the battery will decrease.
5. All test data comes from the Xiaomi lab environment. Compared with the 0.7C fast charge technology, the 1C fast charge technology has a 30% faster charging efficiency. It takes 35 minutes to charge from 0 to 50% of power when the device is powered off or in hibernation.
6. The battery has a system screen brightness of 150nits and a system volume of 50%. Without a Wi-Fi test, the local 1080p video can be played for up to 8.8 hours. At a screen brightness of 150nits, the system volume is 50% and the Wi-Fi connection is tested. Now, online high-definition video playback can be up to 8.8 hours; using the system`s built-in default browser, the system screen brightness is 150nits, the system volume is 50%, and web browsing can be up to 10 hours.
7. The main parts include motherboard, screen, hard disk, keyboard and power adapter.