Apple Watch Series 8 GPS 41mm (PRODUCT)RED Aluminium Case with (PRODUCT)RED Sport Band M/L MNUH3LL/A
|Possibility to return:||No|
|Length of warranty||12 months|
|Rom:||Global NATIVE version|
|Processing time for warranty service from||6 weeks|
|Processing time for warranty repair to||12 weeks|
Other variants / accessories
Available delivery options:
Approximate delivery date
Estimated order completion date:
NOTE: This deadline has been calculated for the transfer booked on the next business day after placing the order or when selecting the cash on delivery payment. If your transfer is credited later, the deadline may be delayed.
Invalid emailWatch it
Frequently Asked Questions
Delivery dates are provided on every product page, below product name. When you'll click the dates, a calendar will appear.
AFTER YOU MAKE AN ORDER: These dates are also available at your customer area -> order history, and with the e-mail with order confirmation.
The price of the product is final, however, there may be costs when crossing the border of your country, depending on the type of declaration you submit. You can ask us for any customs declaration during the cart submission process, you can enter this value in the "Customs declaration" or "Comments" field. However, sometimes Customs will not respect these values so it is a good idea to be prepared to pay the domestic tax when your package arrives.
In EU and UK you are going to pay your country VAT from declared value (ex. 20% in UK) + small clearance fees depending on the delivery method, for details please ask local DHL, Fedex or UPS customs agency.
If you are a European citizen / entity and have an EORI number, you can deduct this tax later.
USA customers/entities do not pay tax.
In most cases we can ship to your country, you can check the cost after you'll add product of your choice to the cart (no purchase is needed).
Dear, this product is factory unlocked, should work in your country. If it's smartphone or have GSM model it might be wise to compare it's LTE/5G frequencies with the LTE/5G frequencies of your network to confirm coverage compatibility (they are listed in the product description). If frequencies aren't listed there, please contact us.
List of the package contents is usually listed at the end of the product description.
Check also these products available at local stock:
A healthy leap ahead.
Your essential companion is now even more powerful.Introducing temperature sensing for deeper insights into women’s health.1Crash Detection to get help in an emergency.2Sleep stages to better understand your sleep.And new ways to train using the enhanced Workout app.The future of health never looked so good.Watch the filmWatch the event
Design and durability
And made to
stay that way.
Smooth and seamless. The edge of design.
Apple Watch Series 8 features a big, brilliant Always‑On display. Narrow borders push the screen right to the edge, resulting in an elegant integration with the curvature of the case.
Always-On Retina display. Take it all in. Get it all done.
The bright Always‑On screen makes detailed watch faces look stunning and easy to read, even when your wrist is down. The large display accommodates all your favorite complications and makes tapping, typing, and swiping a snap.
The same innovations used to create the beautiful, edge‑to‑edge Always‑On display also help make it incredibly durable. A thick front crystal, robust geometry, and flat base make it resistant to cracking.
Designed to be strong.
WR50 water resistance.4
Here’s to a healthier you.
The more informed you are about your health, the more empowered you are to affect it. Advanced health sensors in Apple Watch Series 8 provide insights to help you better understand your health.
Introducing temperature sensing.
Understand your cycle like never before.
Apple Watch Series 8 has an innovative new sensor that tracks your temperature while you sleep, so you can see changes over time. Cycle Tracking uses this data to provide a retrospective estimate of when you likely ovulated, which can be helpful for family planning. When combined with your heart rate and logged cycle data, you’ll get a detailed view of your menstrual cycle.
An easier way to understand when you likely ovulated.
Period predictions. Less of a question mark.
Get improved period predictions with wrist temperature data. And now you can receive notifications if your logged cycle data shows a possible cycle deviation, like irregular or prolonged periods. You can share your cycle history with your healthcare provider for more informed conversations.5
Your Cycle Tracking data stays on your device and is encrypted when your phone is locked with a passcode, Touch ID, or Face ID.
The Sleep app doesn’t just keep track of your time asleep. It shows you how much time you spent in REM, Core, or Deep sleep, as well as when you might have woken up.
Measure your blood oxygen. It’s a breathtaking innovation.
The remarkable sensor and app in Apple Watch Series 8 allow you to take on‑demand readings of your blood oxygen as well as background readings, day and night.7
Innovation we hope you’ll never need.
Introducing Crash Detection. Help on automatic.
For the first time, Apple Watch Series 8 is able to detect if you’re in a severe car crash. When a crash is detected, Crash Detection can automatically connect you with emergency services, provide dispatchers with your location, and notify your emergency contacts.2 Crash Detection uses the combined power of an improved 3-axis gyroscope and a new g-force accelerometer that has the highest dynamic range in any smartwatch. It also uses a microphone, barometer, GPS, and an advanced sensor-fusion algorithm trained on over 1 million hours of real-world driving and crash data to detect if you're in a severe crash.
High g-force accelerometer detects up to 256 Gs of impact.
Developed from over 1 million hours of real-world driving and crash data.
Apple Watch Series 8 can detect if you’ve taken a hard fall and connect you with emergency services if you’re immobile. And it’s optimized when you are using the Workout app.
to move you.
New ways to train. For your personal best.
Squat, spin, stride, you name it — Apple Watch has you covered in the enhanced Workout app. And with new Workout Views, you’ll be able to see more advanced metrics at a glance like Heart Rate Zones and customized intervals to keep you going strong.
Heart Rate Zones.
Quickly get a sense of your intensity level. Training zones are automatically calculated and personalized using your health data, or you can create them manually.
Customize your workouts.
Tailor work and recovery intervals to suit your training style. Receive alerts for pace, heart rate, cadence, and power. You shape it. It shapes you.
Race Route. Repeat it and beat it.
If it’s an Outdoor Run or Outdoor Cycle workout you do often, you can choose to race against your last or best result and receive in-the-moment updates to help you get there.
Take it further with Apple Watch.
Choose from 11 different workout types, plus audio-guided walks, runs, and meditations. Make every workout yours with modifications to match your level. Work out anywhere, anytime, from 5 to 45 minutes — with dozens of new additions every week. And see your personalized metrics in every workout with Apple Watch.
Get 3 months free when you buy an Apple Watch.9Learn more about Apple Fitness+
far and away.
Maps. Let your wrist lead you every step of the way.
Siri. An answer for life’s big questions.
Low Power Mode. You’ve got extra time on your hands.
Get 18 hours of all-day battery life and up to 36 hours with the new Low Power Mode.14 Great for occasions when you’re away from your charger, like a long flight.
joined at the wrist.
With Family Setup, you can use your iPhone to pair watches for your children or older adults who don’t have their own iPhone.15
App Store and faces
Thousands of ways to make it yours.
Your favorite apps on your wrist.
With access to tens of thousands of apps from the App Store right on your wrist, Apple Watch is the perfect personal device for whatever you love to do.
Dial up your style.
You can even customize your watch face with complications tailored to whatever you’re into. And now, Nike faces are available to everyone.
We take responsibility for the environmental footprint of our products throughout their life cycle. We’re committed to one day sourcing 100% recycled and renewable materials across all of our products and packaging. Apple Watch is designed with a list of features to reduce environmental impact.
Use AR to see Apple Watch Series 8.
Just open this page in Safari on your iPhone or iPad.
Apple Watch Studio
Any case. Any band.
Any style you want.
Which Apple Watch is right for you?
Always-On Retina display
Up to 1000 nits
Blood Oxygen app7
Apple Watch SE
44mm or 40mm
Up to 1000 nits
Apple Watch Ultra
Always-On Retina display
Up to 2000 nits
Blood Oxygen app7
to attract attention
- The temperature sensing feature is not a medical device and not intended for use in medical diagnosis, treatment, or for any other medical purpose.
- Emergency SOS requires a cellular connection or Wi-Fi Calling with an internet connection from your Apple Watch or nearby iPhone.
- Apple Watch Series 8 is rated IP6X dust resistant.
- Apple Watch Series 8 has a water resistance rating of 50 meters under ISO standard 22810:2010. This means that it may be used for shallow-water activities like swimming in a pool or ocean. However, Apple Watch Series 8 should not be used for scuba diving, waterskiing, or other activities involving high-velocity water or submersion below shallow depth. Water resistance is not a permanent condition and can diminish over time. For additional information see support.apple.com/en-us/HT205000.
- The Cycle Tracking app should not be used as a form of birth control. Data from the Cycle Tracking app should not be used to diagnose a health condition.
- The ECG app is available on Apple Watch Series 4 and later (not including Apple Watch SE) with the latest version of iOS and watchOS. See apple.com/watch for compatibility details. ECG is not intended for use by people under 22 years old. With the ECG app, Apple Watch is capable of generating an ECG similar to a single-lead electrocardiogram.
- Blood Oxygen app measurements are not intended for medical use, including self-diagnosis or consultation with a doctor, and are only designed for general fitness and wellness purposes.
- The Medications feature should not be used as a substitute for professional medical judgment. Additional information is available on the labels of your medications, but please consult your healthcare provider prior to making any decisions related to your health.
- $9.99/month after trial. Offer good for 3 months after eligible device activation. One subscription per Family Sharing group. Plan automatically renews until cancelled. Restrictions and other terms apply.
- International roaming coverage is determined by your carrier. Please check with your carrier for details. For a list of supported carriers, see apple.com/watch/cellular.
- The international emergency calling feature requires an Apple Watch Ultra (Cellular), Apple Watch Series 8 (GPS + Cellular), Apple Watch Series 7 (GPS + Cellular), or Apple Watch SE (GPS + Cellular) model. For a list of supported countries and regions, see apple.com/watchos/feature-availability.
- Apple Cash services are provided by Green Dot Bank, Member FDIC. Learn more about the Terms and Conditions. Only available in the U.S. on eligible devices. To send and receive money with an Apple Cash account, you must be 18 and a U.S. resident. If you’re under 18, your family organizer can set up Apple Cash for you as part of their Apple Cash Family account. Security checks may require more time to make funds available. Apple Cash Family accounts can send or receive up to $2000 per transaction or within a seven-day period. Sending money from Wallet requires iOS 15.5 or later.
- Apple Pay is not available in all markets. For a list of Apple Pay countries and regions, visit support.apple.com/en-us/HT207957.
- All-day battery life is based on the following use: 90 time checks, 90 notifications, 45 minutes of app use, and a 60-minute workout with music playback from Apple Watch via Bluetooth, over the course of 18 hours; Apple Watch Series 8 (GPS) usage includes connection to iPhone via Bluetooth during the entire 18-hour test; Apple Watch Series 8 (GPS + Cellular) usage includes a total of 4 hours of LTE connection and 14 hours of connection to iPhone via Bluetooth over the course of 18 hours. Testing conducted by Apple in August 2022 using preproduction Apple Watch Series 8 (GPS) and Apple Watch Series 8 (GPS + Cellular), each paired with an iPhone; all devices tested with prerelease software. Battery life varies by use, configuration, cellular network, signal strength, and many other factors; actual results will vary.
- Not all features will be available if the Apple Watch is set up through Family Setup. Wireless service plan required for cellular service. Contact your service provider for more details. Check apple.com/watch/cellular for participating wireless carriers and eligibility.
- Apple Watch Series 8 and Apple Watch SE have a water resistance rating of 50 meters under ISO standard 22810:2010. This means that they may be used for shallow-water activities like swimming in a pool or ocean. However, they should not be used for scuba diving, waterskiing, or other activities involving high-velocity water or submersion below shallow depth. Water resistance is not a permanent condition and can diminish over time. For additional information see support.apple.com/en-us/HT205000. Series 8 is also rated IP6X dust resistant.
- Irregular rhythm notification requires the latest version of watchOS and iOS. It is not intended for use by people under 22 years old or those who have been previously diagnosed with atrial fibrillation (AFib).
- Apple Watch Ultra (Cellular), Apple Watch Series 8 (GPS + Cellular), and Apple Watch SE (GPS + Cellular) can use a cellular connection for Emergency SOS. To use Emergency SOS on an Apple Watch without cellular, your iPhone needs to be nearby. If your iPhone isn’t nearby, your Apple Watch needs to be connected to a known Wi-Fi network and you must set up Wi-Fi Calling.
- Wireless service plan required for cellular service. Contact your service provider for more details. Connection may vary based on network availability. Check apple.com/watch/cellular for participating wireless carriers and eligibility. See support.apple.com/en-us/HT207578 for additional setup instructions.
- Apple Watch Ultra has a water resistance rating of 100 meters under ISO standard 22810. It may be used for recreational scuba diving (with compatible third-party app from the App Store) to 40 meters and high-speed water sports. Apple Watch Ultra should not be used for diving below 40 meters. Water resistance is not a permanent condition and can diminish over time. For additional information see support.apple.com/HT205000.
- Apple Watch Ultra is rated IP6X dust resistant.
- Tested against subsections for Altitude, High Temperature, Low Temperature, Temperature Shock, Immersion, Freeze/Thaw, Shock, and Vibration.
- Case and band combinations can be made within collections (Apple Watch, Apple Watch Nike, and Apple Watch Hermès) only.
- Apple Watch Ultra, Apple Watch Series 8, and Apple Watch SE require an iPhone 8 or later with iOS 16 or later.
- Features are subject to change. Some features, applications, and services may not be available in all regions or all languages. View complete list.
- To access and use all the features of Apple Card, you must add Apple Card to Wallet on an iPhone or iPad with the latest version of iOS or iPadOS. Update to the latest version by going to Settings > General > Software Update. Tap Download and Install.
- Available for qualifying applicants in the United States.
- Apple Card is issued by Goldman Sachs Bank USA, Salt Lake City Branch.
No customer questions for the moment.