This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Amazfit GTREndurance transition, design returnLuxurious metal ceramic technology 1| Retina display 24/7 | AI automatically detects...
Apple Watch Series 5You’ve never seen a watch like this.This watch has a display that never sleeps.With the new Always-On...
48MP Camera Beast
48MP + 5MP AI Dual rear camera
1.6μm 4-in-1 Super Pixel with Sony IMX586 flagship camera sensor
More pixels, unbeatable detailing. The Redmi Note 7 Pro features a 48MP Sony IMX586 camera sensor, that comes with 4 times the pixels of a typical 12MP smartphone camera resulting in a resolution that is nothing short of astounding.
Zoom in as far as you like and crop out little details to customize the picture to your liking. Scenescape photos will retain their sharpness even when the subject is magnified. You can even crop a single face from a big group photo if needed.
With a single tap, the camera automatically captures multiple images and combines them into a single, high quality photo. Redmi Note 7 Pro also features a high sensitivity mode that will combine 4 pixels into a single 1.6μm Super Pixel to produce a high quality low-light shot. The high light sensitivity component allows the camera to capture balanced shots even in dark environments.
Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 675
11nm Octa-core Kryo™ 460 processor
It shares the same A76 architecture as flagship Snapdragon 855 processor and is designed to enhance your gaming experience.
The faster Redmi Note delivers 155% performance of the Redmi Note 6 Pro.
Designed to be chic with Corning® Gorilla® Glass 5 on the front and back, the modish appearance is sure to impress.
The glass back features a brilliant gradient finish that shifts hues with the light to complete the look.
Sunlight display | Reading mode
The Dot Notch Display comes as the latest innovation aimed at maximizing the Full Screen Display experience. The design features the front camera without compromising on screen space. The FHD+ 2340 x 1080 resolution enriches your viewing experience by delivering crisp visuals and sharper details.
The Note 7 Pro features a 2.5D gradient reflective glass back that changes color with the light and is made with the Corning® Gorilla® Glass 5
4000mAh high-capacity battery
Type-C charging port supports Qualcomm®️ Quick Charge™️ 4 Technology
(5V/2A charger included in-box)
Powerful 4000mAh high-capacity battery
We are committed to innovation, the Corning Gorilla Glass 5 used is 4 times as strong and the reinforced corners effectively protect the screen from cracking.
48MP Dual camera
Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 675
16cm (6.3) Dot Notch Display
Corning® ️Gorilla® ️Glass 5
Long lasting battery life
Quick Charge™️ 4
Gradient glass back
*Actual free memory and capacity may vary due to various factors. As the operating system occupies a portion of the RAM, actual available memory is less than stated. As the phone comes with pre-installed applications, the actual storage size is smaller than stated.
48MP + 5MP AI Dual camera
1.6μm large pixel (4-in-1 Super Pixel)*
f/1.79 aperture lens
Steady handheld night photography
AI Portrait mode, background blurring
Low light enhancement
Video stabilization (EIS)
AI Dynamic bokeh
AI Studio lighting
720p slow motion, 120fps
1080p slow motion, 120fps
AI Portrait mode, background blurring
AI Studio lighting*
Rear camera: 33 scene categories
Front camera: 12 scene categories
Resolution: 2340x1080 FHD+, 409 PPI
Contrast: 1500:1 (typ)
NTSC: 84% (typ)
Color temperature adjustment
Supports Qualcomm®️ Quick Charge™️ 4 technology
5V/2A charger included
Type-C charging port
Built-in rechargeable battery
Height: 159.21mm Width: 75.21mm
Thickness: 8.1mm Weight: 186g
When using both SIM card slots, either card can be set as the primary card, which supports 4G/3G/2G calling and data
GSM : B2, B3, B5, B8
WCDMA : B1, B2, B5, B8
FDD-LTE : B1, B3, B5, B8
TDD-LTE : B40, B41(120MHz)
Supports protocols: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
Supports 2.4G WiFi / Supports 5G WiFi / Supports WiFi Direct/ Supports WiFi Display
Supports Bluetooth 5.0
Supported video formats: H.264 (Baseline / Main / High profile), MPEG4 (Simple profile / ASP).
Supported audio formats: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC +, MP3, AMR - NB and WB, FLAC, WAV.
Net Quantity 1 U
1 U Contains:
Mobile Phone 1 U ,
Adapter 1 U ,
USB Type-C Cable 1 U ,
SIM Eject Tool 1 U ,
User Guide 1 U ,
Warranty Card 1 U ,
Clear Soft Case 1 U
* 4000mAh refers to the typical capacity value of the Redmi Note 7 Pro`s battery.
* Packaging includes a 5V/2A charger; the phone supports Qualcomm®️ Quick Charge™️ 4. For optimal charging efficiency, the Qualcomm®️ Quick Charge™️ charger can be purchased separately.
* 48MP option in photo mode is available. Hence, it is available out of the box.
* 1.6μm large pixels (4-in-1 Super Pixel) indicates that the camera`s sensor hardware can combine 4 pixels into a single 1.6μm large pixel.
* The camera`s ability to recognize 33 scenes is based on the subjective perception of the AI.
* Any comparisons made on this page to typical phones are in reference to typical Xiaomi phones. Unless otherwise indicated on the Redmi Note 7 Pro product page, all data on this page are obtained from Xiaomi laboratories, product design specifications, and supplier data. The testing data may vary slightly between different test versions and testing environments. All figures shown on the product page are for reference only and may not reflect the actual product.
1.48MP dual camera indicates that the sensor in the camera`s primary lens is capable of producing images with a total of 48 megapixels. The camera is capable of taking both 48MP and 12MP photos. Some previews may only be able to display photos in 12MP. Pro mode is immediately capable of supporting 48MP, while support for Photo mode will be made available later via OTA update. 1.6μm large pixels (4-in-1 Super Pixel) indicates that the camera`s sensor hardware can combine 4 pixels into a single 1.6μm large pixel.
2. Antutu scores come from Xiaomi laboratory Antutu 7.2.2 testing of Redmi Note 7 Pro in comparison to phones using the standard Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 675 processor.
3.4000mAh refers to the typical capacity value of the Redmi Note 7 Pro`s battery. The phone`s packaging includes a 5V/2A charger; the phone supports Qualcomm®️ Quick Charge™️ 4 protocols. For optimal charging efficiency, a Qualcomm®️ Quick Charge™️ 4 charger can be purchased separately.
4. Battery standby time is tested by measuring the amount of time elapses for the smartphone to reach 0% power from 100% under one test scenario. Test conditions: All notifications are swiped away, no apps are left running in the background and no functions unrelated to the testing are opened or enabled. Test results are based on Xiaomi lab results. Actual results may vary based on environmental changes.
5. Comparisons to other popular smartphone brands refer to select smartphones on the market that are of particular repute and hold a significant share of market sales and does not indicate comparison to all smartphones on the market.
6. The smartphone`s Corning® Gorilla® Glass 5 fares 4 times better in comparison to Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3. "Four times stronger drop resistance" refers to tests performed in comparison to Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3, for more details please check out the following website: https://www.corning.com/gorillaglass/in/en/glass-types/gorilla-glass-5.html
7. Protection from dust and dirt refers to protection from everyday particles and splashes. The smartphone is protected from small splashes and typical dirt and dust but is not designed to withstand immersion or to operate in environments with severe dust, sand, or other particles. Redmi Note 7 Pro has not undergone waterproof testing or dustproof testing and its warranty does not cover damage resulting from dust, immersion in water, or dropping. Please do not immerse the smartphone in any liquid or bring it into an environment with severe dust or sand. Moreover, everyday dust and moisture can wear down protection over time. Please do not charge your smartphone in a moist environment.
8. Only digital USB-C headphones are supported. Analog USB-C headphones are not supported.
9. All comparisons made on this page to typical smartphones or Flagship smartphones refer to Xiaomi smartphones; all information on this page regarding the device`s configuration or motherboard and related images are based on the initial edition, actual features and data may vary by model. See the specs page for more information; Unless otherwise indicated on this page, all data were obtained from Xiaomi labs, product design specifications, and supplier data. All testing data on this page may vary according to environmental conditions and device edition. All figures shown on the product page are for reference only and may not reflect the actual product.
10. AI studio lighting and Photo Mode will be available via OTA update.
|2||$214.99||Up to $10.00|
|3||$212.99||Up to $21.00|
|4||$212.49||Up to $30.00|
|5||$211.99||Up to $40.00|
|Possibility to return||Yes (please check Returns policy)|
|Length of warranty||12 months at the producer's / supplier's|
|Delivery time from||20|
|The time of delivery to||28|
|Processing time for warranty service from||6 weeks|
|Processing time for warranty repair to||12 weeks|
No customer questions for the moment.
Lengh of the product warranty of the product you can find in tab named "More information"
Galaxy A30sReady for MoreCapture stunning videos and pictures with a powerful triple camera. A 25MP Main camera, 8MP Ultra-wide...
XIAOMI MI 10 Xiaomi Mi 10 design and display The Xiaomi Mi 10 has a screen that curve at the edges and that are broken up by...