Realme GT Neo 3 80W 8GB+256GB Black
|Possibility to return:||Yes, within 14 days to warehouse in USA / UK or EU|
|Length of warranty||12 months|
|Warranty Extension:||At promotional terms, up to 24 months (during checkout)|
|Rom:||Global (Multilanguage + Google Apps) applied over original|
|Processing time for warranty service from||4 weeks 6 weeks|
|Processing time for warranty repair to||9 weeks 12 weeks|
Other variants / accessories
Available delivery options:
Approximate delivery date
Estimated order completion date:
NOTE: This deadline has been calculated for the transfer booked on the next business day after placing the order or when selecting the cash on delivery payment. If your transfer is credited later, the deadline may be delayed.
Invalid emailWatch it
Frequently Asked Questions
Delivery dates are provided on every product page, below product name. When you'll click the dates, a calendar will appear.
AFTER YOU MAKE AN ORDER: These dates are also available at your customer area -> order history, and with the e-mail with order confirmation.
The price of the product is final, however, there may be costs when crossing the border of your country, depending on the type of declaration you submit. You can ask us for any customs declaration during the cart submission process, you can enter this value in the "Customs declaration" or "Comments" field. However, sometimes Customs will not respect these values so it is a good idea to be prepared to pay the domestic tax when your package arrives.
In EU and UK you are going to pay your country VAT from declared value (ex. 20% in UK) + small clearance fees depending on the delivery method, for details please ask local DHL, Fedex or UPS customs agency.
If you are a European citizen / entity and have an EORI number, you can deduct this tax later.
USA customers/entities do not pay tax.
In most cases we can ship to your country, you can check the cost after you'll add product of your choice to the cart (no purchase is needed).
Dear, this product is factory unlocked, should work in your country. If it's smartphone or have GSM model it might be wise to compare it's LTE/5G frequencies with the LTE/5G frequencies of your network to confirm coverage compatibility (they are listed in the product description). If frequencies aren't listed there, please contact us.
List of the package contents is usually listed at the end of the product description.
Check also these products available at local stock:
- -$ 50.00
- -$ 20.00
we've approached speed and performance in a whole new way with the latest hardware upgrades and meaningful innovations with software enhancements.
OIS Image Sensor
Cooling System Max
that Stays Cool
in Every Frame
Utilizing 4-in-1 binning, it transforms its pixels into 2.0 µm super pixels, allowing it to capture 63.8% more light compared to the Sony IMX586. More light and more image information means better photo quality.*
- Dynamic Refresh Rate
- 1.07 Billion Colors
- 10-bit display
- 5,000,000: 1 Contrast Ratio
- Deeper blacks, dazzling whites
- Virtually indistinguishable from perfect
Dimensity 8100 5G Processor
80W SuperDart Charge
Dedicated Display Processor
Racing Stripe Design
Sony IMX766 OIS Camera
120Hz Reality Display
Dimensity 8100 5G Processor
CPU: 5nm process, octa-core, 4x Cortex-A78 @2.85Ghz
GPU: Mali-G610 MC6
Memory & Storage
Up to 12GB + 256GB
RAM: 8GB/12GB LPDDR5
ROM: 128GB/256GB UFS 3.1
120Hz Reality Display
Screen Size: 6.7 Inch
Screen-to-body Ratio: 94.2%*
Refresh Rate: Up to 120Hz
Contrast Ratio: 5,000,000：1
Color Depth: 1.07 Billion Colors
Color Gamut: 100% DCI-P3
Color Accuracy: JNCD ≈ 0.4
Process Technology: COP
Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 5
*Calculated with view area divided by cover glass area.
Charging & Battery
80W SuperDart Charge
2*2500mAh (typ) equivalent to 5000mAh
2*2440mAh (min) equivalent to 4880mAh
Includes a 11V/7.3A (MAX) Charging Adaptor
USB Type-C Port
*Data provided by realme Lab, only for reference. The actual data could be affected by the testing environment.
50MP AI Triple Camera
Sony IMX766 OIS Primary Camera
Focal Length: 23.6mm
Sensor size: 1/1.56''
119° Ultra-wide Angle Camera
Focal Length: 15.4mm
4cm Macro Camera
Focal Length: 21.8 mm
Video Recording Functions:
Auto Video Stabilization, Video Bokeh, Video Beauty, Video Filters, Slow-motion, Time-lapse, AI Nightscape Video, Movie Mode, Dual-view Video
Support 1080P@30fps, 720P@30fps, 4K@30fps, 4K@60fps
Digtal Zoom Mode: 4K@60fps
Super Nightscape, 50MP Mode, Professional Mode, Panoramic View, Portrait Mode, HDR, Ultra Wide-angle, Text Scanner, Ultra Macro, Street Photography Mode, AI Beauty, Filters, AI Scene Recognition, Tilt-Shift
16MP In-display Selfie
Sensor: Samsung S5K3P9
Panoramic View, Portrait Mode, Super Nightscape, Time-lapse
Video Recording Fuctions:
Support 1080P@30fps, 720P@30fps
Cellular & Wireless
Support 5G + 5G
Support Dual VoLTE
4G: LTE TDD:B34/B38/B39/B40/B41(2515~2675MHz)
4G: LTE FDD:B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B7/B8/B18/B19/B26/B28A
5G: NR_NSA n77/78/40/41(2496-2690MHz)/1/3/5/8
5G: NR_SA n78/40/41(2496-2690MHz)/1/3/5/8/28A
2G GSM: 850/900/1800/1900
3G WCDMA: B1/B2/B4/B5/B6/B8/B19
4G LTE TDD: B34/B38/B39/B40/B41(2515~2675MHz)
4G LTE FDD: B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B7/B8/B18/B19/B26/B28A
5G NR_NSA n77/78/40/41(2496-2690MHz)/1/3/5/8
5G NR_SA n78/40/41(2496-2690MHz)/1/3/5/8/28A
2.4GHz / 5GHz Wi-Fi
Support Wi-Fi 6, Wi-Fi 5, Wi-Fi 4 & 802.11 a/b/g
Support Bluetooth 5.3
Support SBC, AAC, APTX, APTX-HD, LDAC, LHDC Bluetooth Audio Codec
Dual Frequency GPS
Super Linear Dual Speakers
Dual-mic Noise Cancellation
Dolby Atmos Audio Certification
Hi-Res Audio Certification
Size & Weight
Depth ≈ 8.2mm*
Weight ≈ 188g*
* Data provided by realme Lab. Due to different measurement methods, the actual data may have a reasonable tolerance range.
Buttons & Ports
2 Nano SIM Card Slots
Magnetic Induction Sensor
Ultra-fast In-display Fingerprint Sensor (Support Heart Rate Test)
realme UI 3.0
Based on Android 12
realme GT NEO 3
USB Type-C Cable
Important Product Information (Including the Warranty Card)
SIM Card Needle
Screen Protect Film
1. Charging time and battery life data such as "0-50% in 12 minutes" are based on test results from realme laboratory. The test environment is about 25℃. Provided data is for reference only, actual results may vary due to factors such as different test environments, voltage supplies and long-term battery wear and tear.
2. The MediaTek Dimensity 8100 5G processor is being compared to the last flagship chipset from a competitor. Data obtained from MediaTek, please refer to the actual product.
3. Cooling data is based on test results from realme laboratory using realme GT2 Pro as the comparison model. Actual results may vary due to different test environments or calculation methods. Please refer to the actual product.
4. Relevant data such as that related to the Antenna Array Matrix System are based on results from realme laboratory. Actual results may vary due to different test environments or calculation methods. Please refer to the actual product.
5. Low-latency dual-card parallel technology supports some frequency bands,
sim1: SA-N1, sim2: LTE B3/B5/B8/B40
sim1: SA-N5, sim2: LTE B1/B3/B41
sim1: SA-N8, sim2: LTE B1/B3/B41
sim1: SA-N28A, sim2: LTE B1/B3/B41
sim1:SA-N41, sim2: LTE B1/B3/B5/B8
sim1: SA-N78, sim2: LTE B1/B3/B5/B8/B34/B39/B40/B41
Note: sim1 and sim2 can be switched for a total of 25*2 = 50 groups of combinations.
6. Information about design processes is obtained from realme laboratory. Actual results may vary due to different test environments or calculation methods. Please refer to the actual product.
7. “Photosensitivity on the IMX766 is increased by 63.8%” is based on comparison data with the IMX586. Actual results may vary due to different test environments or calculation methods. Please refer to the actual product.
8. Data related to Night Mode is obtained from realme laboratory. Actual results may vary due to different test environments or calculation methods. Please refer to the actual product.
9. realme GT NEO 3 displays were obtained from a number of suppliers. Screen specifications are standardized and can reach a refresh rate of up to 120Hz. Due to the differences in the technical processes of different manufacturers, final display effects may vary slightly.
10. The data such as screen color accuracy and contrast are from the realme laboratory. Actual results may vary due to different test environments or calculation methods. Please refer to the actual product.
11.360° NFC are based on results from realme laboratory. Actual results may vary due to different test environments or calculation methods. Please refer to the actual product.
12. Images are for reference only. Please refer to the actual product. Some product specifications and descriptions may change due to supplier replacement or other reasons. Please refer to the actual product. All data is derived from realme's design and technical parameters, as well as test results from our lab and our suppliers. In actual usage scenarios, performance may vary due to differences between actual products, software, and usage environments.
No customer questions for the moment.