Oppo Find X6 Pro 16GB+512GB Silver
|Possibility to return:||Yes, within 14 days to warehouse in USA / UK or EU|
|Length of warranty||12 months|
|Warranty Extension:||At promotional terms, up to 24 months (during checkout)|
|Rom:||Original China Multilanguage (possible Google Apps)|
|Processing time for warranty service from||6 weeks|
|Processing time for warranty repair to||12 weeks|
Other variants / accessories
Available delivery options:
Approximate delivery date
Estimated order completion date:
NOTE: This deadline has been calculated for the transfer booked on the next business day after placing the order or when selecting the cash on delivery payment. If your transfer is credited later, the deadline may be delayed.
Invalid emailWatch it
Frequently Asked Questions
Delivery dates are provided on every product page, below product name. When you'll click the dates, a calendar will appear.
AFTER YOU MAKE AN ORDER: These dates are also available at your customer area -> order history, and with the e-mail with order confirmation.
The price of the product is final, however, there may be costs when crossing the border of your country, depending on the type of declaration you submit. You can ask us for any customs declaration during the cart submission process, you can enter this value in the "Customs declaration" or "Comments" field. However, sometimes Customs will not respect these values so it is a good idea to be prepared to pay the domestic tax when your package arrives.
In EU and UK you are going to pay your country VAT from declared value (ex. 20% in UK) + small clearance fees depending on the delivery method, for details please ask local DHL, Fedex or UPS customs agency.
If you are a European citizen / entity and have an EORI number, you can deduct this tax later.
USA customers/entities do not pay tax.
In most cases we can ship to your country, you can check the cost after you'll add product of your choice to the cart (no purchase is needed).
Dear, this product is factory unlocked, should work in your country. If it's smartphone or have GSM model it might be wise to compare it's LTE/5G frequencies with the LTE/5G frequencies of your network to confirm coverage compatibility (they are listed in the product description). If frequencies aren't listed there, please contact us.
List of the package contents is usually listed at the end of the product description.
Check also these products available at local stock:
- -$ 54.76
- On sale!
- -$ 78.22
- Super light and shadow three main cameras
- Sculpting light and painting, like a real world
- 1-inch large bottom wide angle
- Ultra-luminous periscope telephoto
- Freeform ultra-wide angle
- Desert Silver Moon
- Flying Spring Green
- Cloud inky black
full camera is now on
OIS Optical Image Stabilization
High Transmittance Glass Lens
ALC Sub-wavelength Structure Coating
F2.2 large aperture
110° wide viewing
angle freeform lens
F2.6 large aperture
hovering prism stabilization4
65mm gold focal length
captures light, "a little" meticulously
vision, day and night
are broad and all-encompassing
harnesses the light to make the picture vivid and perceptible
, Aesthetic Legend
Professional and more beautiful
is a work
light and shadow and interprets classics
comes to life
- 10.7 Billion color display
- P3 Wide color gamut
- .AI Bionic brightness adjustment
- 1~120Hz Free dynamic refresh rate
- High-frequency PWM Dimming2
- 2500nit2 Peak brightness
- 3168 × 1440 resolution
- DisplayMate A+ Rating
- Multi-brightness color calibration6
on the screen to reconstruct the space of light and shadow
is powerful, efficient and stable
is a breakthrough in performance
e-sports gaming experience
is an efficient experience
offline easy positioning, data one-click lock
sound field speaker
OPPO Find X6 Pro
Cloud ink black (glass) | Flying Spring Green (Glass) | Desert Silver Moon (leather)
76.2 mm (glass) 76.3 mm (leather)
9.1 mm (glass) 9.5 mm (leather)
218 g (glass) 216 g (leather)
RAM capacity + ROM capacity
12GB + 256GB，16GB + 256GB，16GB + 512GB
OTG data transfer
6.82 inches (diagonal)
3168 × 1440 pixels, 510 PPI
10.7 billion colors with wide color gamut support (P3)
2500 nits peak brightness2200 nits peak brightness (HDR)1500 nits peak brightness
AMOLED full screen
1~120Hz adaptive refresh rate, up to 240Hz touch sampling rate
Corning Gorilla Glass Victus® 2
5000 million pixels 1-inch large bottom wide angle: ƒ/1.8, 23mm equivalent focal length, eight-lens lens, AF autofocus, OIS stabilization
5000 million pixels Freeform ultra-wide angle: ƒ/2.2, equivalent focal length 15mm, 110° wide viewing angle, seven-lens lens, AF autofocus, 4cm macro shooting
5000 million pixels Ultra-luminous periscope telephoto: ƒ/2.6, 65mm equivalent focal length, 3-lens lens, AF autofocus support, OIS stabilization
photo capture support up to 120x optical zoom, up to <>x digital zoom
support: Photo, Video, Night Scene, Professional, Panorama, Portrait, Time-Lapse, Slow Motion, Hypertext, High Pixel, Cinematic Mode, Long Exposure, Multi-View Video, Moe Shot, AI ID Photo, XPAN
Photo formats: HEIF, JPEG, DNG
3200 million pixel camera: ƒ/2.4, equivalent focal length 21mm, five-lens lens, support AF autofocus
support: photo, video, panorama, portrait, night scene, time-lapse photography, beauty selfie, screen fill light, cute shoot, AI ID photo and other
photo formats: HEIF, JPEG
4K video shooting: 30fps, 60fps 1080P Video shooting: 30fps, 60fps
720P Video shooting: 30fps, 60fps video slow motion support
; 720P, 480fps Dolby Vision HDR supports up to 4K, 30fps movie mode supports 4K, 30fps time-lapse supports 1080P, 30fps multi-view video recording supports 1080P, 30fps
supports video stabilization shooting
, video shooting supports up to 3x optical zoom , up to 18x digital zoom
1080P video shooting: 30fps
720P video shooting: 30fps
supports video stabilization shooting
, video shooting supports up to 2x zoom
The second-generation Snapdragon ® 8 mobile platform, octa-core processor, maximum frequency 3.187GHz
100W super flash charging, compatible with PD, QC fast charging protocol, 50W wireless flash charging, compatible with Qi wireless fast charging protocol
Support fingerprint recognition under the screen and face unlock
Geomagnetic sensor, acceleration sensor, gravity sensor, gyroscope, support step function, ambient light sensor, color temperature sensor, under-screen proximity sensor, rear spectrum sensor, Hall sensor, infrared remote control, laser focus sensor
SIM card type⁴
Nano-SIM card, support dual SIM dual pass
5G SA: Band n1, n3, n41, n77, n78, n79, n5, n8, n28, n7, n20, n38, n40, n66
5G NSA: Band n41, n77, n78, n79 4G FDD-LTE: Band 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 17, 18, 19, 20, 26, 28, 66
4G TD-LTE: Band 34, 38, 39, 40, 41
3G WCDMA: Band 1, 2, 4, 5, 8 2G GSM: Band 850, 900, 1800, 1900MHz
2G CDMA: Band BC0
Support Wi-Fi 7 (802.11be), Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax), Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac), 802.11a/b/g/n/ support WLAN 2.4G/WLAN 5.1G/
support WLAN Display, WLAN network sharing, support network overlay: Wi-Fi 2.4GHz 2×2+ Wi-Fi 5GHz 2×2 concurrent
support Wi-Fi 5GHz 160MHz
supports 2×2 MIMO, 8 Spatial-stream sounding MU-MIMO
Bluetooth audio specifications⁶
Support SBC, AAC, aptX HD, LDAC, aptX, LHDC
Support reading and writing NFC cards (13.56MHz NFC cards), support NFC-SIM (only support SIM1 card slot),
Support Beidou: B1I + B1C + B2a, GPS: L1 + L5, GLONASS: G1, Galileo: E1 + E5a, QZSS: L1 + L5
Support wireless LAN, cellular network positioning, support electronic compass
Host × 1
Data Cable × 1 (USB A to Type C)
Charger × 1 (SUPERVOOCTM Flash Charge 100W)
SIM Cartoon Needle × 1
Protective Case × 1
Quick Start Guide × 1
Product Important Information & Warranty Card x 1
VIP Card × 1
*Note: Users who purchase mobile phone accessories products separately, please keep the original packaging and invoice of the accessories in good condition, if you cannot provide the above vouchers, you will not be able to enjoy the three-guarantee service. The content of the three-guarantee service is subject to national regulations.
1. The size and weight of the mobile phone may vary depending on the configuration, manufacturing process, and measurement method.
2. The actual usable capacity will decrease and vary due to many factors: because the operating system occupies part of the memory (RAM), the actual free space is less than the identified memory capacity; Since the installed operating system and pre-installed programs occupy part of the flash memory (ROM), the actual available storage space is less than the identified flash memory capacity.
3. Double batteries in series, the rated capacity of the battery is 4800mAh.
4. The full Netcom version of the mobile card can be used arbitrarily with Unicom card and telecom card, the main and secondary cards support 5G, and any card can be used as a network card. When two telecom cards are inserted, the non-network card must activate VoLTE services and enable VoLTE HD calls, and the carrier's network must support 4G VoLTE services to use dual telecom cards.
5. Wi-Fi 7 requires OTA upgrade system version.
6. LHDC needs to be used with OPPO Enco X series and OnePlus Buds Pro series headphones.
*In order to make the front vision of the mobile phone more concise, we have made a hidden process for the light sensor hole at the top of the screen. Color, dark color and other films with poor light transmission may block the photosensitive holes and affect the normal use of mobile phones.
- 1. Achieve optical-quality 1200x zoom imaging with 6 million effective pixels in the center of the high-pixel sensor.
- 2. 2500 nits for local peak brightness; When displaying HDR content, the screen has a maximum brightness of 2200 nits; Global peak brightness 1500 nits. In addition, the OPPO Find X6 Pro supports 1440Hz high-frequency PWM dimming.
- 3. Find X6 Pro is splash-proof, waterproof and dustproof under normal use. Under controlled laboratory conditions, its effectiveness has been tested to IP4208 under the GB/T 2017-68 (domestic) standard. Splash, water, and dust resistance may be reduced by wear and tear from daily use. IP68 waterproof conditions are: (1) no flowing water, water depth 5.30 meters; (5) Test time <> minutes; (<>) The difference between the water temperature and the product temperature is not more than <> degrees Celsius. Do not charge the mobile phone in a wet state, there are differences between the living scene and the experimental environment, and do not completely immerse the mobile phone in water for daily use, or contact with seawater, chlorinated water and other solutions or liquids such as drinks. Damage caused by immersion in liquids is not covered by the warranty.
- 4. It is normal for the prism in the anti-shake mechanism of the levitating prism to have a positioning shift in the non-working state.
- 5. Binaural Recording 2.0: Jointly developed with Dolby Laboratories, in mobile phone video recording, with OPPO Enco X2 headphones, to achieve true stereo sound reception of dual headphones. Improve the ability to resist wind noise and record music live, the main sound is clear and loud, and the sense of sound field space is recorded without loss. Video playback with immersive spatial audio binaural rendering.
- 6. Multi-brightness color calibration: Screen color calibration is performed based on indoor (100nit) and outdoor (800nit) brightness to ensure color accuracy and consistency.
- 7. The data comes from Qualcomm official, compared with the previous generation Snapdragon 8 mobile platform.
- 8. Instantaneous bandwidth technology needs to be supported by subsequent versions of OTA; 48 months of smooth use does not mean absolutely no stuttering, depending on the network environment, personal usage habits and other factors, the actual experience may vary.
- 9. The heat dissipation capacity data is measured by the official laboratory; Compared to the OPPO Find X5 Pro, the OPPO Find X6 Pro's vacuum chamber vapor chamber area has increased by 24%.
- 10. Find X6 Pro uses dual cells in series, and the battery capacity is typically 2 x 2500mAh (2500mAh is typical for single battery capacity and rated at 2440mAh).
- 11. The remaining capacity of the actual test battery after 1600 full cycles (full and full discharge) is greater than 80%, and the data comes from OPPO Lab, which may vary due to different test equipment, environment, etc. It may also vary depending on the actual usage style and habits of the individual.
- 12. 100W Super Flash Charge means that the output power of the charger is 100W, the actual power may vary depending on the environment; The charging time data comes from OPPO Labs, test model: Find X6 Pro, wired charging from 10% to 1% in an average of 50 minutes. Test environment: battery initial temperature 25±1°C, ambient temperature 25±1°C. Test conditions: When the phone is 1% charged, turn off other phone features and services except calls, display the screen, and charge with the standard power adapter. Actual charging speed may vary based on device usage, charging conditions, and other factors; The low-temperature charging environment test data comes from OPPO Lab, and the mobile phone is warmed to above -10°C before charging. Test environment: environment and mobile phone temperature - 20°C±3°C, test environment is closed and windless environment, test conditions: information screen state, with the official standard charger + data cable charging. Actual data may vary depending on factors such as user usage environment and battery consumption status.
- 13. The network speed value is calculated by OPPO Lab, and the actual data may vary depending on the network environment used by the user; Dual 5G communication sharing needs to be used with the OPPO Pad 2, which needs to be purchased separately.
- 14. Wi-Fi 7 requires OTA upgrade system version.
- 15. The device must log in to the OPPO account and have inserted a SIM card to use it, and the function can only take effect when it is powered on and turned on.
- 16. Audio capability data is measured by official laboratories; Compared with the OPPO Find X5 Pro, the anti-leakage ability on the back of the phone is 3.5 times; Call privacy protection can reduce the sound leakage of the handset to a certain extent, not completely sound insulated, the sound leakage is related to the noi
Related Blog Posts
No customer questions for the moment.