Pretty much everything
you could ask for.
Pretty much everything
you could ask for.
- Flagship camera
- Dual selfie cameras
- 90 Hz AMOLED display
- Snapdragon™ 765G
- Warp Charge 30T
- BS-free software sped up and streamlined with hundreds of optimizations.
- 8 MP 119° ultra wide angle
- 48 MP Sony IMX586 with OIS
- 48 MPOIS Main camera
- 5 MP Depth camera
- 2 MP Macro camera
If you don’t like cameras,
we’ve really messed up.
Nord’s main camera
– it’s stolen.
Nord comes with the same 48 MP primary sensor as the OnePlus 8, complete with optical image stabilization (OIS) to eliminate blur and shakiness from every photo.
Oh, and Nord’s also smart enough to remove unwanted noise and sharpen things up in tricky shooting scenarios, like harsh sunlight.
“Candid” rooftop shots after dark?
Nightscape takes up to nine* different pictures at varying exposures and stitches them together to produce clearer, brighter, and more dramatic photos in low light.
You probably didn’t need another reason to take a selfie, but here’s one anyway. Nord comes with an ultra wide angle on its front that lets you take huuuuuge group shots.
All in all, it’s a pretty considerate camera system if you ask us.
A camera that goes beyond megapixels,
but it’s got a lot of those too.
Nord comes with a 32 MP primary front camera and advanced image processing smarts that automatically ensure every face is clear and detailed.*
A moment of silence
for the selfie stick.
Record in 4K at 60-selfies-per-second.
OnePlus Nord`s primary front camera can record in 4K at 60 fps. At that resolution, every frame is good enough to be a selfie of its own. Don`t worry, we won`t try and make selfies-per-second a thing. But if it becomes a thing, we started it.
Nord in the
hands of the
(That think they’re pros).
Download every photo in
its full resolution here.
There’s something about a 90 Hz display that makes it incredibly difficult to ever go back to anything less. Scrolling is smoother, swiping is snappier, and everything feels more responsive. Once you go 90 Hz, there’s no going back.
the same Oxygen.
Nord comes pre-installed with OxygenOS 10.5, complete with all the features you were expecting, like Dark Theme, gesture navigations, and Zen Mode. Nord also comes with Google’s communications apps – Messages, Phone, and Duo – for the most seamless, helpful, and safest user experience.
A phone that’s smarter
about being bright.
Nord’s display has 2,048 levels of automatic brightness for smoother brightness
transitions and greater eye comfort when you’re doing everything from scrolling
through social media to browsing a beautifully designed product page.
Release the Snapdragon!
Something we’ve always wanted to say.
Nord is powered by the Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 765G 5G Mobile Platform with improved CPU speeds and 30% faster graphics rendering than its predecessor. We’ve also thrown in up to 12 GB of RAM so Nord can run all your favorite apps at once stutter-free.
Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 765G
Two words that don`t go together.
Warp Charge 30T isn’t all about speed, but it can refill Nord from 0 to 70% in just half an hour. Our charging technology is also smart enough to keep your phone cool during heavy use.
Artificially sweated on for 3 days.
We take quality seriously. And safe to say, we do a lot of weird stuff to do it. But in the end, it’s worth the pain to make sure our phones measure up.
Smooth on day one.
Smooth on day 1,000.*
Similar to OnePlus flagship devices, Nord will receive 2 years of software updates and 3 years of security updates.
Nord is ready for 5G
whenever 5G is ready for 5G.*
5G might not be available for you just yet – it’s a work in progress kind of thing. Still, it’s nice to know Nord is ready for everything that 5G can offer, both now, and whenever it finally arrives in full force.
- Height: 158.3 mm
- Width: 73.3 mm
- Thickness: 8.2 mm
- Weight: 184g
- Size: 6.44 inches
- Resolution: 2400x1080 pixels 408ppi
- Aspect Ratio: 20:9
- Refresh Rate: 90 Hz
- Type: Fluid AMOLED
- Support sRGB, Display P3
- Cover Glass: Corning® Gorilla® Glass 5
- Video enhancer
- Reading mode
- Night mode
- Operating System: OxygenOS based on Android™ 10
- CPU: Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 765G 5G mobile platform
- GPU: Adreno 620
- RAM: 8GB/12GB LPDDR4X
- Storage: 128GB/256GB UFS2.1
- Battery: 4115 mAh (non-removable)
- Warp Charge 30T fast charging (5V/6A)
Rear camera - Main
- Sensor: Sony IMX586
- Megapixels: 48
- Pixel Size: 0.8 µm/48M; 1.6 µm (4 in 1)/12M
- Lens Quantity: 6P
- OIS: Yes
- EIS: Yes
- Aperture: f/1.75
Ultra wide angle lens - Rear
- Megapixels: 8
- Aperture: f/2.25
- Field of View: 119°
- Megapixels: 5
- Aperture: f/2.4
- Megapixels: 2
- Aperture: f/2.4
- No (Support in sensor zoom 2x)
- Multi Autofocus (PDAF+CAF)
- 1080P video at 30/60 fps, 4k 30 fps
- Super slow motion: 1080P video at 240 fps
- Time-Lapse: 1080P 30 fps, 4k 30 fps
- Video editor
- CINE aspect ratio video recording, UltraShot HDR, Nightscape, Super macro, Portrait, Pro mode, Panorama, AI scene detection, RAW image, Filters, Quick share
- Sensor: Sony IMX616
- Megapixels: 32
- Pixel Size: 0.8 µm/32M; 1.6 µm (4 in 1)/8M
- EIS: Yes
- Autofocus: Fixed Focus
- Aperture: f/2.45
Ultra Wide Angle Lens - Front
- Megapixels: 8
- Aperture: f/2.45
- Field of View: 105°
- 4K video at 30/60 fps
- 1080P video at 30/60 fps
- Face unlock, HDR, Screen flash, Face retouching, Filters, Ultra wide selfie
- 4×4 MIMO, support up to DL Cat 18/UL Cat 13 (1.2Gbps /150Mbps), depending on carrier support
- GSM: GSM850, GSM900, GSM1800, GSM1900
- WCDMA: B1, B2, B4, B5, B8, B9, B19
- LTE-FDD: B1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 17, 18, 19, 20, 26, 28, 32, 66
- LTE-TDD: B34, 38, 39, 40, 41
- 5G: N1, N3, N7, N28, N78
- MIMO: LTE: B1, 3, 4, 7, 38, 41 NR: N1, N3, N7, N78
- *Network connectivity may vary depending on carrier’s network and related service deployment.
- 2x2 MIMO, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, 2.4G/5G
- Bluetooth 5.1, support aptX & aptX HD & LDAC & AAC
Check carrier compatibility
- GPS (L1+L5 Dual Band), GLONASS, Galileo (E1+E5a Dual Band), Beidou, A-GPS, NavIC
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Electronic compass
- Ambient light sensor
- Proximity sensor
- Sensor Core
- USB 2.0, Type-C, support standard Type-C earphone
- Dual nano-SIM slot
- Gestures and on-screen navigation support
- Left: Volume key
- Right: Power key, Alert slider
- Super linear speaker
- Noise cancellation support
Audio supported formats
- Playback: MP3, AAC, AAC+, WMA, AMR-NB, AMR-WB, WAV, FLAC, APE, OGG, MID, M4A, IMY
- Recording: WAV, AAC
Video supported formats
- Playback: MKV, MOV, MP4, H.265(HEVC), AVI, TS, 3GP, FLV, WEBM
- Recording: MP4
Image supported formats
- Playback: Playback: JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF, WEB, HEIF, HEIC, RAW
- Output: JPEG, DNG
In The Box
- OnePlus Nord
- Screen protector (pre-applied)
- Warp Charge 30 power adapter
- Warp Type-C cable (Support USB 2.0)
- Quick start guide
- Welcome letter
- Safety information and warranty card
- Brand sticker
- Phone case
- SIM tray ejector
- Highest SAR value card
- 1. Relevant product parameter descriptions have been addressed on the corresponding pages. For details, please refer to the specific instructions on each page;
- 2. The weight of the phone is 184g, and the weight of the screen protector may add an additional 3g. The size and weight of the mobile phone may vary according to configuration, manufacturing process and measurement method;
- 3. The corners of the screen are within a standard rectangle. Measured diagonally, the screen size is 6.44 inches in the full rectangle and 6.22 inches accounting for the rounded corners;
- 4. Due to the mobile phone system file occupying space (including Android system and pre-installed apps), the available memory capacity is less than this value. Storage capacity will vary based on software version and may vary from device to device;
- 5. Photo pixels of different camera modes may vary. Please refer to the actual situation. Video pixels of different shooting modes may also vary. Please refer to the actual situation;
- 6. The typical battery capacity is 4115mAh and actual performance may vary. The battery is not removable;
- 7. Currently supports dual 4G SIM cards or a single 5G SIM. 5G+4G support available via OTA update at a future date. Please confirm 5G network availability with your carrier.
- 8. Product pictures and content on the page are for illustrative purposes only. The actual results (including but not limited to appearance, color, size) and the screen display content (including but not limited to background, UI and picture) may vary.
- 9. Numbers are theoretical and obtained under a controlled test environment (see each specific description) and provided by the supplier or the OnePlus laboratory. Actual performance may vary due to individual product differences, software versions, use conditions and environmental factors. Please refer to the actual experience.
- 10. Due to the real-time changes in product batches and supply factors, in order to provide accurate information on product information, specifications, and product characteristics, OnePlus may adjust and revise the text descriptions, picture effects, and other content on the above pages in real time to match the reality of the product performance, specifications, index, parts and other information; in the event that page modifications and adjustments are necessary, no special notice will be given.
*3.38 Gbps is the theoretical downstream network bandwidth of the Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 765G 5G Mobile Platform. 5G coverage may vary by region, mobile network, and configuration. Please consult your network provider for additional details.
*Based on internal OnePlus testing, 30 minutes of Warp Charge 30T using a OnePlus wired charger will charge OnePlus Nord from 0 to 70%. Actual charging times may vary depending on environmental conditions.
*Nightscape takes 7-9 pictures depending on the amount of light and dynamic range.
*Nord’s group selfie algorithm is automatically enabled when it detects a minimum of three faces in a shot with adequate lighting conditions. The group selfie algorithm cannot be enabled if there are more than six people in a shot or in HDR scenes. Nord’s group selfie algorithm works on both the primary selfie camera and the ultra wide angle.
*“Smooth on day one. Smooth on day 1,000.” are promotional words in marketing.
*Currently supports dual 4G SIM cards or a single 5G SIM. 5G+4G support will be made available via an OTA update in the future.
| 2|| $417.49|| Up to $25.00|
| 3|| $412.99|| Up to $51.00|
| 4|| $411.24|| Up to $75.00|
| 5|| $409.99|| Up to $100.00|
|Possibility to return||Yes (please check Returns policy)|
|Length of warranty||12 months at the producer's / supplier's|
|Delivery time from||7|
|The time of delivery to||15|
|Processing time for warranty service from||6 weeks|
|Processing time for warranty repair to||12 weeks|
No customer questions for the moment.
Your Question has been successfully sent our team. Thanks for question!