Approximate Order accomplishment dates:
PLEASE NOTE: We are trying to provide most exact delivery time. We assumed payment by the card or automated payment that needs up to 2 weeks to clear out. We also consider regular customs clearance, which should not take more than 1-3 days. In case of extended verification of payment or customs clearance provided dates may extend. Using bank wire payment method, may SPEED UP ORDER accomplishment by up to 2 weeks. Please in case of this payment sent us urging mail – “speed up my order”.
Warning: Last items in stock!
FUN STUFF FOR HUMANS
Nord 2 is powered by MediaTek’s fastest and most powerful chip ever, the MediaTek Dimensity 1200-AI.
It’s an instant upgrade to pretty much everything. Shoot clearer, higher-quality photos and videos. Game faster. Maybe even win more. Stream more cinema-like experiences. The possibilities are limitless.
A fresh breath
Dun, dun, duuuuuhhhh!
Size: 6.43 inches
Resolution: 2400 x 1080 pixels 410ppi
Aspect Ratio: 20:9
Refresh Rate: 90Hz
Type: Fluid AMOLED
Support sRGB, Display P3
Operating System: OxygenOS 11.3 (based on Android™ 11)
CPU: Media Tek Dimensity 1200-AI
GPU: ARM G77 MC9
RAM: 6GB/8GB/12GB LPDDR4X
Storage: 128GB/256GB UFS3.1
Battery: 4500mAh Dual Cell Battery
Motor: X-axis linear motor
Warp Charge 65
Pixel Size: 1.0 µm
Lens Quantity: 6P
Field of View: 119.7°
0.6x - 10x
Multi Autofocus (PDAF+CAF)
4K video at 30fps
1080p video at 30/60 fps; 720p video at 30/60 fps
Super Slow Motion: 1080p video at 120 fps, 720p video at 240 fps
Time-Lapse: 1080p; 720p
AI Photo Enhancement
AI Video Enhancement
Dual View Video
Sensor: Sony IMX615
Pixel Size: 0.8µm
1080p video at 30fps
720p video at 30fps
4×4 MIMO, support up to DL Cat 18/UL Cat 13 (1.2Gbps /150Mbps), depending on carrier support
GSM: GSM850, GSM900, DCS1800, PCS1900
NR NSA: N1, N3, N7, N8, N20, N28, N38, N41, N78
NR SA: N1, N3, N7, N20, N28, N78, N41, N8
*Network connectivity may vary depending on carrier’s network and related service deployment.
Notes: B66 frequency range is only 2110-2180MHz (3GPP defined 2110-2200MHz)
Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, 2.4G/5G, 2*2MIMO
Bluetooth 5.2, support aptX & aptX HD & LDAC & AAC
GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, Beidou, NavIC
In-display fingerprint sensor
Ambient light sensor
USB 2.0, Type-C
Dual nano-SIM slot
Gestures and on-screen navigation support
Left: Volume key
Right: Power key
Dual stereo speaker
Noise cancellation support
Decoder: WAV, AAC/AAC+/eAAC+, MP3, WMA, AMR, FLAC, ALAC, Vorbis, AIFF, APE
Encoder: WAV, AAC, AMR
Decoder: H.264, MPEG-2, VP9, HEVC, HEIF/HEIC, MPEG-4, H.263
Encoder: H.264, HEVC, HEIF/HEIC, MPEG-4, H.263
Decoder: BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, WebP, HEIF
Encoder: JPEG, PNG
OnePlus Nord 2 5G
Warp Charge 65 power adapter
Warp Type-C cable (Support USB 2.0)
Screen protector (pre-applied)
SIM tray ejector
Quick start guide
Safety information and warranty card
Highest SAR value
1. Relevant product parameter descriptions have been addressed on the corresponding pages. For details, please refer to the specific instructions on each page;
2. The weight of the phone is 189g, and the weight of the screen protector may add an additional 2g. The size and weight of the mobile phone may vary according to configuration, manufacturing process and measurement method;
3. The corners of the screen are within a standard rectangle. Measured diagonally, the screen size is 16.33 centimeters (6.43 inches) in the full rectangle and 15.80 centimeters (6.22 inches) accounting for the rounded corners;
4. Due to the mobile phone system file occupying space (including Android system and pre-installed apps), the available memory capacity is less than this value. Storage capacity will vary based on software version and may vary from device to device;
5. Photo pixels of different camera modes may vary. Please refer to the actual situation. Video pixels of different shooting modes may also vary. Please refer to the actual situation;
6. The typical battery capacity is 4500mAh and actual performance may vary. The battery is not removable;
7. Currently can supports dual 5G SIM cards , But this may vary due to differeent network service , please confirm with your carrier.
8. Product pictures and content on the page are for illustrative purposes only. The actual results (including but not limited to appearance, color, size) and the screen display content (including but not limited to background, UI and picture) may vary.
9. Numbers are theoretical and obtained under a controlled test environment (see each specific description) and provided by the supplier or the OnePlus laboratory. Actual performance may vary due to individual product differences, software versions, use conditions and environmental factors. Please refer to the actual experience.
10. Due to the real-time changes in product batches and supply factors, in order to provide accurate information on product information, specifications, and product characteristics, OnePlus may adjust and revise the text descriptions, picture effects, and other content on the above pages in real time to match the reality of the product performance, specifications, index, parts and other information; in the event that page modifications and adjustments are necessary, no special notice will be given.
|2||$484.99||Up to $10.00|
|3||$482.99||Up to $21.00|
|4||$482.49||Up to $30.00|
|5||$481.99||Up to $40.00|
|10||$474.99||Up to $150.00|
|Possibility to return:||Yes, within 14 days|
|Length of warranty||12 months|
|Delivery time from||5|
|The time of delivery to||12|
|Processing time for warranty service from||6 weeks|
|Processing time for warranty repair to||12 weeks|
|Rom:||Global (Multilanguage + Google Apps) applied over original|
|Warranty Extension:||At promotional terms, up to 24 months (during checkout)|
No customer questions for the moment.
Lengh of the product warranty of the product you can find in tab named "More information"