OnePlus Nord 2 DN2101 Dual Sim 12GB RAM 256GB 5G (Gray Sierra)
|Possibility to return:||Yes, within 14 days to warehouse in USA / UK or EU|
|Length of warranty||12 months|
|Warranty Extension:||At promotional terms, up to 24 months (during checkout)|
|Rom:||Global (Multilanguage + Google Apps) applied over original|
|Processing time for warranty service from||6 weeks|
|Processing time for warranty repair to||12 weeks|
Invalid emailWatch it
Frequently Asked Questions
Delivery dates are provided on every product page, below product name. When you'll click the dates, a calendar will appear.
AFTER YOU MAKE AN ORDER: These dates are also available at your customer area -> order history, and with the e-mail with order confirmation.
The price of the product is final, however, there may be costs when crossing the border of your country, depending on the type of declaration you submit. You can ask us for any customs declaration during the cart submission process, you can enter this value in the "Customs declaration" or "Comments" field. However, sometimes Customs will not respect these values so it is a good idea to be prepared to pay the domestic tax when your package arrives.
In EU and UK you are going to pay your country VAT from declared value (ex. 20% in UK) + small clearance fees depending on the delivery method, for details please ask local DHL, Fedex or UPS customs agency.
If you are a European citizen / entity and have an EORI number, you can deduct this tax later.
USA customers/entities do not pay tax.
In most cases we can ship to your country, you can check the cost after you'll add product of your choice to the cart (no purchase is needed).
Dear, this product is factory unlocked, should work in your country. If it's smartphone or have GSM model it might be wise to compare it's LTE/5G frequencies with the LTE/5G frequencies of your network to confirm coverage compatibility (they are listed in the product description). If frequencies aren't listed there, please contact us.
List of the package contents is usually listed at the end of the product description.
Check also these products available at local stock:
- -$ 870.52
FUN STUFF FOR HUMANS
- Freakishly good camera
- 50 MP AI triple camera + OIS
- A big lit sensor Sony IMX766 sensor
- Warp speed charging Warp Charge 65
- An AI-powered brain MediaTek Dimensity 1200-AI Chipset
- Breathlessly smooth OSn OxygenOS 11.3
- So good it Hertz 6.43” 90Hz fluid AMOLED display
- Feel the noise Dual speakers + Haptics 2.0
- Fast downloads for days Wi-Fi 6 + 5G ready
Nord 2 is powered by MediaTek’s fastest and most powerful chip ever, the MediaTek Dimensity 1200-AI.
It’s an instant upgrade to pretty much everything. Shoot clearer, higher-quality photos and videos. Game faster. Maybe even win more. Stream more cinema-like experiences. The possibilities are limitless.
A fresh breath
And it even comes with cool Game Filters that make your in-game screen view look like a Sci-Fi heads-up display and support for live messaging with Discord.
Dun, dun, duuuuuhhhh!
Size: 6.43 inches
Resolution: 2400 x 1080 pixels 410ppi
Aspect Ratio: 20:9
Refresh Rate: 90Hz
Type: Fluid AMOLED
Support sRGB, Display P3
Operating System: OxygenOS 11.3 (based on Android™ 11)
CPU: Media Tek Dimensity 1200-AI
GPU: ARM G77 MC9
RAM: 6GB/8GB/12GB LPDDR4X
Storage: 128GB/256GB UFS3.1
Battery: 4500mAh Dual Cell Battery
Motor: X-axis linear motor
Warp Charge 65
Main Camera - Sony IMX766
Pixel Size: 1.0 µm
Lens Quantity: 6P
Ultra Wide Camera
Field of View: 119.7°
0.6x - 10x
Multi Autofocus (PDAF+CAF)
4K video at 30fps
1080p video at 30/60 fps; 720p video at 30/60 fps
Super Slow Motion: 1080p video at 120 fps, 720p video at 240 fps
Time-Lapse: 1080p; 720p
AI Photo Enhancement
AI Video Enhancement
Dual View Video
Sensor: Sony IMX615
Pixel Size: 0.8µm
1080p video at 30fps
720p video at 30fps
4×4 MIMO, support up to DL Cat 18/UL Cat 13 (1.2Gbps /150Mbps), depending on carrier support
GSM: GSM850, GSM900, DCS1800, PCS1900
NR NSA: N1, N3, N7, N8, N20, N28, N38, N41, N78
NR SA: N1, N3, N7, N20, N28, N78, N41, N8
*Network connectivity may vary depending on carrier’s network and related service deployment.
Notes: B66 frequency range is only 2110-2180MHz (3GPP defined 2110-2200MHz)
Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, 2.4G/5G, 2*2MIMO
Bluetooth 5.2, support aptX & aptX HD & LDAC & AAC
GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, Beidou, NavIC
In-display fingerprint sensor
Ambient light sensor
USB 2.0, Type-C
Dual nano-SIM slot
Gestures and on-screen navigation support
Left: Volume key
Right: Power key
Dual stereo speaker
Noise cancellation support
Audio supported formats
Decoder: WAV, AAC/AAC+/eAAC+, MP3, WMA, AMR, FLAC, ALAC, Vorbis, AIFF, APE
Encoder: WAV, AAC, AMR
Video supported formats
Decoder: H.264, MPEG-2, VP9, HEVC, HEIF/HEIC, MPEG-4, H.263
Encoder: H.264, HEVC, HEIF/HEIC, MPEG-4, H.263
Image supported formats
Decoder: BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, WebP, HEIF
Encoder: JPEG, PNG
OnePlus Nord 2 5G
Warp Charge 65 power adapter
Warp Type-C cable (Support USB 2.0)
Screen protector (pre-applied)
SIM tray ejector
Quick start guide
Safety information and warranty card
Highest SAR value
1. Relevant product parameter descriptions have been addressed on the corresponding pages. For details, please refer to the specific instructions on each page;
2. The weight of the phone is 189g, and the weight of the screen protector may add an additional 2g. The size and weight of the mobile phone may vary according to configuration, manufacturing process and measurement method;
3. The corners of the screen are within a standard rectangle. Measured diagonally, the screen size is 16.33 centimeters (6.43 inches) in the full rectangle and 15.80 centimeters (6.22 inches) accounting for the rounded corners;
4. Due to the mobile phone system file occupying space (including Android system and pre-installed apps), the available memory capacity is less than this value. Storage capacity will vary based on software version and may vary from device to device;
5. Photo pixels of different camera modes may vary. Please refer to the actual situation. Video pixels of different shooting modes may also vary. Please refer to the actual situation;
6. The typical battery capacity is 4500mAh and actual performance may vary. The battery is not removable;
7. Currently can supports dual 5G SIM cards , But this may vary due to differeent network service , please confirm with your carrier.
8. Product pictures and content on the page are for illustrative purposes only. The actual results (including but not limited to appearance, color, size) and the screen display content (including but not limited to background, UI and picture) may vary.
9. Numbers are theoretical and obtained under a controlled test environment (see each specific description) and provided by the supplier or the OnePlus laboratory. Actual performance may vary due to individual product differences, software versions, use conditions and environmental factors. Please refer to the actual experience.
10. Due to the real-time changes in product batches and supply factors, in order to provide accurate information on product information, specifications, and product characteristics, OnePlus may adjust and revise the text descriptions, picture effects, and other content on the above pages in real time to match the reality of the product performance, specifications, index, parts and other information; in the event that page modifications and adjustments are necessary, no special notice will be given.
No customer questions for the moment.