- 90 Hz Fluid Display
- Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 865 with 5G
- Slim and Sleek Curved Design
- 48 MP Triple Camera
- Glacial Green
- Interstellar Glow
- Onyx Black
Fast. Seamless. Smooth.
Elevate your viewing experience with a 90 Hz display designed for seamless motion. Experience vivid colors and vibrant details with a brighter display* and HDR10+ support.
Poetry in motion
The 6.55" Fluid Display flows seamlessly from one frame to the next, with a 90 Hz refresh rate that allows you to swipe, scroll, and navigate with ease.
There’s more to see with HDR10+ support, an A+ rating from DisplayMate, and an SGS Eye Care Display Certification.
Colors are more vivid and nuanced with a calibrated display that provides sensational color accuracy.
* For demonstrative purposes only.
With 4096* levels, Auto Brightness can precisely adjust the display to a more comfortable brightness setting.
Reading Mode optimizes your device for a more enjoyable reading experience with improved color features. Choose to keep your display saturated or turn it to monochrome for more comfortable reading day or night.
Born to perform
Power ahead with the latest Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 865, which delivers up to 25%* faster performance than previous generations.
X55 Dual Mode 5G
Connect to multiple networks at the same time for wider coverage and faster potential download speeds*.
Transfer photos, videos, and files in a snap with UFS 3.0 file management system.
An improved file system delivers 125%* faster write speeds than previous generations.
Powerful 5G performance
Download movies in seconds, share photos near-instantly, and get comprehensive network coverage with 5G.*
The next generation of Wi-Fi is here, with peak speeds up to 270%* faster than before.
The OnePlus 8 can automatically switch between 5G and non-5G networks to prolong battery life and maintain your connection.
Power up your day.
Warp Charge 30T takes you from 1% to 50% in just 22 minutes. And with a high-capacity 4300 mAh battery, your phone has the power you need for a full day’s use.*
Turn up the music
Powerful dual stereo speakers deliver more immersive and detailed sound. Enjoy a cinematic, 3D listening experience with Dolby Atmos support.
Tap tap. Buzz buzz.
Enhanced haptic vibration gives you better feedback with every tap and swipe.
Slim and sleek
Built with remarkable precision, the OnePlus 8 is designed to impress, with a brilliant contoured design that feels great in the hand.
A dash of color
Available in three elegant variants,
the OnePlus 8 comes in,
Glacial Green and
Matte AG finish
The OnePlus 8 in Glacial Green comes with a refined Matte AG finish. The smooth matte surface minimizes fingerprints and reduces glare, so it looks as good as it feels.
Frame every shot
Shoot epic photos and videos with an advanced 48 MP Triple Camera system. Take portraits of your favorite two and four-legged subjects* and shoot remarkable pro video with dramatically improved stabilization.
Pics for pets
Frame your favorite moments with Smart Pet Capture. Software algorithms automatically detect when pets* are in the frame and adjusts the settings on the fly to reduce motion blur and help you capture your pets at their cutest.
116° Ultra wide angle camera
Capture landscapes and group photos or explore interesting new angles with a sweeping 116° ultra wide angle camera.
Bring cityscapes to life
Nightscape uses intelligent multi-frame processing to add brightness, clarity, and detail to low-light cityscapes.
Take vivid close-ups with a new macro lens. Macro Mode 2.0 lets you focus on subjects just 4cm away, so you can bring more details into focus.
Portrait mode for selfies
Portrait Mode is now supported on the 16 MP front camera, so you can take high-quality selfies wherever, whenever.
Fast and Smooth
OxygenOS is smart, swift and efficient with intuitive features designed with you in mind. Our focus on your experience ensures your OnePlus smartphone excels at the things you really need, bringing standout features to your fingertips.
- Glacial Green
- Interstellar Glow
- Onyx Black
- Height：160.2 mm
- Width：72.9 mm
- Thickness：8.0 mm
- Size: 6.55 inches(The corners of the screen are within a standard rectangle. Measured diagonally, the screen size is 6.55 inches in the full rectangle and 6.34 inches accounting for the rounded corners.)
- Resolution: 2400 x 1080 pixels 402 ppi
- Aspect Ratio: 20:9
- Type: Fluid AMOLED
- Support sRGB, Display P3
- Cover Glass: 3D Corning® Gorilla® Glass
- Reading Mode
- Night Mode
- Vibrant Color Effect
- Operating System: OxygenOS based on Android™ 10
- CPU: Qualcomm® Snapdragon™865
- 5G Chipset: X55
- GPU: Adreno 650
- RAM: 8GB/12GB LPDDR4X
- Storage: 128GB/256GB UFS 3.0 2-LANE
- Battery: 4300 mAh (non-removable)
- Warp Charge 30T Fast Charging (5V/6A)
Rear camera - Main
- Sensor: Sony IMX586
- Megapixels: 48
- Pixel Size: 0.8µm
- Lens Quantity: 6P
- OIS: Yes
- EIS: Yes
- Aperture: f/1.75
- Megapixels: 2
- Pixel Size: 1.75µm
- Aperture: f/2.4
Ultra Wide Angle Lens
- Megapixels: 16
- Aperture: f/2.2
- Field of View: 116°
- No（Support in sensor zoom 2X）
- Multi Autofocus (PDAF+CAF)
- 4K video at 30/60 fps
- 1080P video at 30/60 fps
- Super Slow Motion: 1080p video at 240 fps, 720p video at 480 fps
- Time-Lapse 1080P 30fps, 4k 30fps
- Video Editor
- CINE aspect ratio video recording, UltraShot HDR, Nightscape, Micro , Portrait, Pro Mode, Panorama, Cat&dog face detection&focus, AI Scene Detection, RAW Image
- Sensor: Sony IMX471
- Megapixels: 16
- Pixel Size: 1.0 µm
- EIS: Yes
- Autofocus: Fixed Focus
- Aperture: f/2.45
- 1080P video at 30fps
- Face Unlock, HDR, Screen Flash, Face Retouching
- 4×4 MIMO, Supports up to DL Cat 18/UL Cat 13(1.2Gbps /150Mbps), depending on carrier support
- LTE-FDD：B1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 28, 29, 30, 66, 71
- LTE-TDD：B34, 38, 39, 40(Roaming), 41, 46, 48
- 5G: N2,N5,N66,N41,N71
- MIMO：LTE：B2, 4, 7, 25, 66, 41, 48 NR: n2, n66, n41
- （Note: Actual network and frequency band usage depends on local operator deployment.）
- 2x2 MIMO, Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac / ax, 2.4G / 5G, Wi-Fi 6
- Bluetooth 5.1, support aptX & aptX HD & LDAC & AAC & SBC
Check carrier compatibility
- GPS (L1+L5 Dual Band), GLONASS, Galileo (E1+E5a Dual Band), Beidou, A-GPS
- In-display Fingerprint Sensor
- Electronic Compass
- Ambient Light Sensor
- Proximity Sensor
- Sensor Core
- USB 3.1 GEN1
- Support standard Type-C earphone
- Dual nano-SIM slot
- Gestures and on-screen navigation support
- Alert Slider
- Dual Stereo Speakers
- Noise cancellation support
- Dolby Atmos®
Audio Supported Formats
- Playback: MP3, AAC, AAC+, WMA, AMR-NB, AMR-WB, WAV, FLAC, APE, OGG, MID, M4A, IMY, AC3, EAC3, EAC3-JOC, AC4
- Recording: WAV, AAC, AMR
Video Supported Formats
- Playback: MKV, MOV, MP4, H.265(HEVC), AVI, WMV, TS, 3GP, FLV, WEBM
- Recording: MP4
Image Supported Formats
- Playback: JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF, WEB, HEIF, HEIC, RAW
- Output: JPEG, DNG
In The Box
- OnePlus 8
- Warp Charge 30 Power Adapter
- Warp Type-C Cable (Support USB 2.0)
- Quick Start Guide
- Welcome Letter
- Safety Information and Warranty Card
- LOGO Sticker
- Screen Protector
- SIM Tray Ejector
- 1. Relevant product parameter descriptions have been addressed on the corresponding pages and will not be repeated here. For details, please refer to the specific instructions on each page;
- 2. The weight of the phone is 180g, and the weight of the screen protector may add an additional 3g. The size and weight of the mobile phone may vary according to configuration, manufacturing process and measurement method;
- 3. The corners of the screen are within a standard rectangle. Measured diagonally, the screen size is 6.55 inches in the full rectangle and 6.34 inches accounting for the rounded corners;
- 4. Due to the mobile phone system file occupying space (including Android system and pre-installed apps), the available memory capacity is less than this value. Storage capacity will vary based on software version and may vary from device to device;
- 5. Photo pixels of different camera modes may vary, please refer to the actual situation. Video pixels of different shooting modes may also vary, please refer to the actual situation;
- 6. The typical battery capacity is 4300mAh and actual performance may vary. The battery is not removable;
- 7. *Single 5G SIM support only. Upgrade for 4G/5G and 4G/4G Dual SIM support will be implemented via OTA update. Please confirm 5G network availability with your carrier.
- 8. The USB 3.1 GEN1 function requires a data cable that supports USB 3.1 GEN1 (non-standard configuration, sold separately). The standard data cable supports USB 2.0;
- 9. Product pictures and content on the page are for illustrative purposes only. The actual results (including but not limited to appearance, color, size) and the screen display content (including but not limited to background, UI, and picture) may vary. To experience the product in person, please visit any of our retail and offline stores: https://www.oneplus.com/retail;
- 10. Numbers are theoretical, obtained under a controlled test environment (see each specific description) and provided by the supplier or the OnePlus laboratory. Actual performance may vary due to individual product differences, software versions, use conditions and environmental factors. Please refer to the actual experience;
- 11. Due to the real-time changes in product batches and supply factors, in order to provide accurate information on product information, specifications, and product characteristics, OnePlus may adjust and revise the text descriptions, picture effects, and other content on the above pages in real time to match the reality of the product performance, specifications, index, parts and other information; in the event that page modifications and adjustments are necessary, no special notice will be given;
- * Monthly payment: The above costs are based on a full retail price of $699 (OnePlus 8 8GB RAM+128GB Storge) over 12-months at the lowest APR of 0%(Regular APR: 10% - 30%. Variable.). The final APR is subject to credit check and approval. In cases of partial approval, a down payment may be required. Estimated payment amount excludes taxes. Offer subject to change at any time. Previous purchases are ineligible. Affirm loans are made by Cross River Bank, Member FDIC. See www.affirm.com/faqs for details.
- * 1100 nits max brightness.
- * Compared with Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 855+.
- * Single 5G SIM support only. Upgrade for 5G or 4G dual SIM support will be implemented via OTA update. Please confirm 5G network availability with your carrier.
- * Compared to UFS 3.0 without Turbo Write. Numbers are theoretical, obtained under a controlled test environment (see each specific description) and provided by the Supplier or the OnePlus laboratory. Actual performance may vary due to individual product differences, software versions, use conditions and environmental factors. Please refer to the actual experience.
- * Compared with Wi-Fi 5. Numbers are theoretical; actual performance may vary.
- * Actual performance may vary depending on conditions.
- * Typical capacity is 4300 mAh; rated capacity is 4230 mAh.
- * Limited to cats and dogs.
| 2|| $534.99|| Up to $10.00|
| 3|| $532.99|| Up to $21.00|
| 4|| $532.49|| Up to $30.00|
| 5|| $531.99|| Up to $40.00|
|Possibility to return||Yes (please check Returns policy)|
|Length of warranty||12 months at the producer's / supplier's|
|Delivery time from||7|
|The time of delivery to||20|
|Processing time for warranty service from||6 weeks|
|Processing time for warranty repair to||12 weeks|
From Dean Wade | 2020-07-17 09:17:04
Shall this have English language?
Shall it come with UK Plug style Warp Charger?
Hi dear. Yes, it has English language.
Comes with US charger + UK adapter.
From Charlie Tran | 2020-07-14 19:55:41
Is the phone shipped in the orginal OnePlus box with original packaging and accessories/charger cable, wall adapter, and documentations from OnePlus?
Hi dear. Yes, it's brand new and it's shipped in the original Oneplus box sealed with original accessories.
From will | 2020-06-30 21:22:55
is it a good phone well of course it is free shipping
Hi dear. The shipping cost is available in the cart.
From Khush patel | 2020-06-07 14:26:55
Does this product come with a UK plug
Hi. It has Chinese plug, but it goes with an UK adapter.
From Sen | 2020-05-29 16:47:32
where does the phone ship from ? is this a brand new ? international version or U.S?
Hi. This device is shipped from China. It's brand new.
It is the Chinese version, but it is multilingual and has Google services.
Your Question has been successfully sent our team. Thanks for question!