Asus ROG Phone 6 Pro 18GB+512GB White
|Possibility to return:||Yes, within 14 days to warehouse in USA / UK or EU|
|Length of warranty||12 months|
|Warranty Extension:||At promotional terms, up to 24 months (during checkout)|
|Rom:||Global (Multilanguage + Google Apps) applied over original|
|Processing time for warranty service from||4 weeks 6 weeks|
|Processing time for warranty repair to||12 weeks|
Other variants / accessories
Invalid emailWatch it
Frequently Asked Questions
Delivery dates are provided on every product page, below product name. When you'll click the dates, a calendar will appear.
AFTER YOU MAKE AN ORDER: These dates are also available at your customer area -> order history, and with the e-mail with order confirmation.
The price of the product is final, however, there may be costs when crossing the border of your country, depending on the type of declaration you submit. You can ask us for any customs declaration during the cart submission process, you can enter this value in the "Customs declaration" or "Comments" field. However, sometimes Customs will not respect these values so it is a good idea to be prepared to pay the domestic tax when your package arrives.
In EU and UK you are going to pay your country VAT from declared value (ex. 20% in UK) + small clearance fees depending on the delivery method, for details please ask local DHL, Fedex or UPS customs agency.
If you are a European citizen / entity and have an EORI number, you can deduct this tax later.
USA customers/entities do not pay tax.
In most cases we can ship to your country, you can check the cost after you'll add product of your choice to the cart (no purchase is needed).
Dear, this product is factory unlocked, should work in your country. If it's smartphone or have GSM model it might be wise to compare it's LTE/5G frequencies with the LTE/5G frequencies of your network to confirm coverage compatibility (they are listed in the product description). If frequencies aren't listed there, please contact us.
List of the package contents is usually listed at the end of the product description.
Check also these products available at local stock:
- -$ 20.00
- -$ 50.00
ROG Phone 6 Pro
FOR THOSE WHO DARE
Unleash the spirit of the cosmos
Light up your individuality
Snapdragon® 8+ Gen 1 Mobile Platform
Optimized thermal design with AeroActive Cooler 6
165 Hz Samsung AMOLED display
Multiple inputs for total control
Seamless gaming experience
Chosen and created for true gamers
Show off your gaming style
Audiophile-grade dual front-facing stereo speakers
Centered CPU design with 6000 mAh1 battery
Flagship triple-camera system
- 00:06:30 SCREEN ON X MODE
- 2” OLED Display 6
- Snapdragon® 8+ Gen 1 powerful Qualcomm® Mobile Platform
- Up to 3.2 GHz
- CPU clock2
- 15% faster CPU performance2
- 50% faster GPU performance2
- 20% improved CPU power efficiency2
- Up to 18 GB LPDDR5 RAM
- Up to 512 GB UFS 3.1 ROM
ALL-NEW 360° CPU COOLING TECHNOLOGY
Samsung AMOLED Display
- Delta-E < 1 color accuracy
- DC dimming technology6
- 2 ultrasonic buttons
- Various gestures
AEROACTIVE COOLER 6
- 4 physical buttons
- Thermoelectric AI cooling system
- Unlock X Mode + high-performance mode
- Up to 25°C lower surface temperature7
KUNAI 3 GAMEPAD
- Low latency Bluetooth® transfers
- symmetrical dual front-facing stereo speakers
- 3.5 mm headphone jack
- Equivalent 6000 mAh1 high-capacity battery
- 65-watt HyperCharge adapter
- USB PD standard
- 1/1.56”IMX766 Image Sensor
- Sony® IMX76650 MP image sensor
- Amazing Night sight
- photo quality Pro-level
- HDR10+ video mode
ROG Phone 6 Pro
Weight and Dimension
In the Box
- ROG Phone 6 Pro
Product added to comparison. Add up to 4 products or proceed to view compare products selected.
- Products certified by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. Please visit the ASUS USA and ASUS Canada websites for information about locally available products.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer to specification pages for full details.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
- Unless otherwise stated, all performance claims are based on theoretical performance. Actual figures may vary in real-world situations.
- The actual transfer speed of USB 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, and/or Type-C will vary depending on many factors including the processing speed of the host device, file attributes and other factors related to system configuration and your operating environment.
- All images are simulated for illustration purpose.
- AeroActive Cooler 6 and Kunai 3 Gamepad are additional accessories for ROG Phone 6 Pro and are sold separately.
- Snapdragon® is the products of Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries.
- 6000 mAh is equivalent capacity. Typical capacity is 3000 mAh in both battery units.
- Manufacturer’s performance data, compared to Snapdragon® 888.
- Measurement result provided by ASUS labs, compared to ROG Phone 5.
- Test result provided by ASUS labs, actual performance may vary depending on conditions.
- Test result provided by ASUS labs, compared to the CPU temperature of ROG Phone 6 Pro without BN thermal compound.
- DC dimming feature only support in certain display settings.
- Test result provided by ASUS labs, compared to the surface temperature of ROG Phone 6 Pro without AeroActive Cooler 6.
- Regional availability for each theme pack may differ.
Which version is most compatible with the USA version of this phone are which version is the same as the US version
It's B version from the specification. Please compare it's LTE/5G frequencies with the LTE/5G frequencies of your network to confirm coverage compatibility (they are listed in the product description).
Do you still have it in stock?
If you can see cart icon on the product page, and can add product to the cart, it means that product is in the stock. If product is unavailable, you can get notification once it'll be in the stock again - you'll just need to input your e-mail in the box above the price.
Hello, what is the difference between version A-B-V as you guys saying because I'm just want an working rog 6 pro phone
HI, it's B version - please scroll page down to see it's specs.
Hello will this include the Usa 65 watt power adapter
Hello does this come with a USA Ver 65watt power adapter?
Yes, it does.