OPPO Find X3 Pro 16GB+512GB Photographer
|Possibility to return:||Yes, within 14 days to warehouse in USA / UK or EU|
|Length of warranty||12 months|
|Warranty Extension:||At promotional terms, up to 24 months (during checkout)|
|Rom:||Original China Multilanguage (possible Google Apps)|
|Processing time for warranty service from||6 weeks|
|Processing time for warranty repair to||12 weeks|
Other variants / accessories
Invalid emailWatch it
Frequently Asked Questions
Delivery dates are provided on every product page, below product name. When you'll click the dates, a calendar will appear.
AFTER YOU MAKE AN ORDER: These dates are also available at your customer area -> order history, and with the e-mail with order confirmation.
The price of the product is final, however, there may be costs when crossing the border of your country, depending on the type of declaration you submit. You can ask us for any customs declaration during the cart submission process, you can enter this value in the "Customs declaration" or "Comments" field. However, sometimes Customs will not respect these values so it is a good idea to be prepared to pay the domestic tax when your package arrives.
In EU and UK you are going to pay your country VAT from declared value (ex. 20% in UK) + small clearance fees depending on the delivery method, for details please ask local DHL, Fedex or UPS customs agency.
If you are a European citizen / entity and have an EORI number, you can deduct this tax later.
USA customers/entities do not pay tax.
In most cases we can ship to your country, you can check the cost after you'll add product of your choice to the cart (no purchase is needed).
Dear, this product is factory unlocked, should work in your country. If it's smartphone or have GSM model it might be wise to compare it's LTE/5G frequencies with the LTE/5G frequencies of your network to confirm coverage compatibility (they are listed in the product description). If frequencies aren't listed there, please contact us.
List of the package contents is usually listed at the end of the product description.
Check also these products available at local stock:
- -$ 20.00
- -$ 20.00
- 1 Billion Colour Dual Primary Cameras
- 1 Billion Colour Display
- 10-bit Full-path Colour Engine
- Futuristic Curved Design
- 65W SuperVOOC Flash Charge
- Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 888 Mobile Platform
Peak brightness (typical) measured with increasing excitation intensity: 800 nits
Peak brightness (typical) measured when only part of the screen is illuminated: 1300 nits
Brightness level (Max): 8192Panel: AMOLED (Soft/LTPO)
Photo, Night, Video, Portrait, Dual-view video, Slo-motion, Time lapse, Movie, Expert, Panorama, Text scanner, Microscope, Sticker, and Google Lens
Photo, Video, Portrait, Night, Dual-view video, Time lapse, Panorama, and Sticker
Maximum size: 6144 x 8192 (50 MP)
Photo sizes in different aspect ratios:
3072 x 4096 (4:3)
3072 x 3072 (1:1)
1834 x 4096 (full screen)
2304 x 4096 (16:9)
Front camera: 6560 x 4928 (32 MP)
Normal photo mode:
4928 x 6560 (4:3)
4928 x 4928 (1:1)
2940 x 6560 (full screen)
3696 x 6560 (16:9)
Two series-connected cells, equivalent to a total capacity of 4500mAh
Regions that do not support dual SIM cards:
Australia (Telstra and Optus), Japan (KDDI)
* Functions available on the live network depend on the situations of carrier's network and related services deployment.
1. 1 billion colours refer to 10-bit colour depth, the amount of colours that can be displayed is 210 *210 *210, which is about 1.07 billion.
2. Data from DisplayMate report.
3. Videos can be taken with 10-bit when LOG or HDR is turned on under Cinematic Mode, photos can be taken with 10-bit when the "10-bit colour" switch control is turned on under default mode and night mode.
4. Find X3 Pro is splash, water, and dust resistant, and has been tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP68 in compliance with GB/T 4208-2017 (China)/IEC 60529 (international). Splash, water, and dust resistance may decrease as a result of normal wear. The IP68 rating means that the product has passed the test under the following conditions: (1) immersed in still fresh water with a depth of 1.5 meters; (2) tested for 30 minutes; (3) no more than 5°C of difference between the water temperature and product temperature. Do not charge a wet phone. There are differences between the living scene and the experimental environment. Do not put the mobile phone completely underwater or expose it to seawater, chlorinated water or liquids such as drinks. Liquid damage is not covered under warranty.
5. Microlens camera magnification refers to the ratio of the size of an object on the screen to its actual size.
6. Compared with Find X2 Pro, in a laboratory environment, the success rate of one-time focus in a low-light environment (5lux) is increased by 7.4%.
7. By default, the screen refresh rate is High mode, the highest refresh rate is 120Hz. You can switch between Standard and High mode in Settings.
8. The O1 Ultra Vision Engine supports Video Image Sharpener and Video Colour Enhancer features, which are implemented only for certain adapted apps. You can turn on or off these features in Settings. The Video Image Sharpener is available for Photos and YouTube, and Video Colour Enhancer is available for YouTube.
9. O-Sync Display Hyper Response Engine reduces the response time from 30 to 40 milliseconds down to 5 to 10 milliseconds. And it currently supports games including League of Legends Mobile, Call of Duty Mobile, PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Mobile, etc.
10. The data of performance improvement on the Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 888 mobile platform is obtained from Qualcomm website.
11. The charging data is obtained from test reports provided by the OPPO laboratory. The actual charging time may vary depending on the operating conditions or individual difference of phones, such as high or low temperature and degrading of battery performance during the use. Tests are performed under a temperature of 25±1°C, relative humidity of 25%-75%, and an atmospheric pressure of 86 kPa to 106 kPa. The tested phone is charged with a standard power adapter while it has 1% of power left, with all the services and features, except the call service, turned off. The screen is off during charging.
12. Product pictures are for reference only. Please refer to the actual product. Certain product specifications and descriptions may change due to reasons like changes in suppliers. The data in the page came from OPPO designed technical parameters, and test data from the laboratories and suppliers. In actual circumstances, the data will differ slightly, depending on the test software version, specific testing environment, and specific version.
No customer questions for the moment.