120Hz QHD+ Ultra Vision ScreenTrue Billion Colour DisplayO1 Ultra Vision EngineVersatile Triple Camera System65W SuperVOOC 2.0 Flash ChargeSnapdragon™ 865+Dual-mode 5G
Black (Ceramic) | Ocean (Glass)
Height: about 164.9mmWidth: about 74.5mmDepth: about 8.0mmWeight: about 209g (Ceramic) / about 192g (Glass) *Product size and weight may vary by configuration, manufacturing process and measurements. All specifications are subject to the actual product.
12GB RAM+256GB ROMRAM Type: LPDDR5ROM Type: UFS 3.0External Memory: not supported*The available internal storage may be smaller as part of the internal storage is occupied by software. Actual memory space may change due to application updates, user operations, and other related factors.
120Hz Ultra Vision ScreenSize: 6.7 inches (diagonal)Type: OLEDScreen Ratio: 93.1%Resolution: 3168*1440 (3K QHD+)Refresh Rate: up to 120HzTouch Sampling Rate: up to 240HzColour Depth: 8+2-bit (1.07 billion colours)Colour Gamut: 100% P3 (typical)Pixel Density: 513 PPIContrast Ratio: 5,000,000:1 (typical)Brightness: overall peak brightness 800 nits (typical) , local peak brightness 1,200 nits (typical)Screen Material: Corning® Gorilla® Glass 6
Rear: Versatile Triple Camera System48MP Wide Angle CameraSony IMX586 sensor, 1/2" sensor size, f/1.7 aperture, 6P lens, Ultra Night Mode 3.0, Ultra Steady Video12MP Ultra Wide Angle CameraSony IMX708 sensor, 1/2.4" sensor size, f/2.2 aperture, 6P lens, 120° field of view, 3cm macro shooting, Ultra Night Mode 3.0, Ultra Steady Video Pro13MP Telephoto Cameraf/2.4 aperture, 5P lens, 5x hybrid zoom, up to 20x digital zoom, Ultra Night Mode 3.0
Front: 32MP Selfie Cameraf/2.4 aperture, 5P lens, AI beautification, intelligent fill light mode, support night mode algorithms
Image Stabilization: optical image stabilization (OIS)+electronic image stabilization (EIS)Focusing Method: contrast detection auto focus (CDAF)+phase detection auto focus (PDAF)+laser auto focus (LAF)Shooting Mode: photo, video, professional mode, panorama mode, portrait, night mode, time-lapse photography, slow motion, etc.Image Size: the rear cameras support up to 8000*6000 resolution (48MP mode) and 4000*3000 resolution (ordinary mode); the front camera supports up to 6560*4928 resolutionVideo Shooting: the rear cameras support [email protected]/30fps, [email protected]/30fps, [email protected]/30fps; the front camera supports 1080P/[email protected]
Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 865 Mobile PlatformCPU Speed: up to 2.84GHzCPU Type: octa-core, 64-bitGPU: Adreno 650
SuperVOOC 2.0 Flash ChargeCharging Power: up to 65WBattery Capacity : 2*2100mAh (typical), two series-connected cells, equivalent to a total capacity of 4200mAh*The battery rated capacity is 2*2055mAh.
Hidden Fingerprint Unlock: supportedSensors: color temperature sensor, geomagnetic sensor, proximity sensor, light sensor, accelerometer, gyro sensor, support step counting functionLocation Technology: built-in GPS. support A-GPS, Beidou, Glonass, Galileo
ColorOS 7.1 based on Android 10.0
Single SIMSIM Size: Nano-SIM/Nano-USIM*Functions available on the live network depend on the situations of carrier`s network and related services deployment. 5G SA function will be supported with OTA updates while carrier`s network is available.
NR TDD: n41/77/78NR FDD: n1/3/5/7/28ALTE TDD: Bands 34/38/39/40/41/42LTE FDD: Bands 1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/13/17/18/19/20/25/26/28/29/32/66WCDMA: Bands 1/2/4/5/6/8/19GSM: 850/900/1800/1900MHz
WLAN: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax; WLAN 2.4G/WLAN 5.1G/WLAN 5.8G/WLAN Display; 2×2 MIMO; support Wi-Fi 6Bluetooth Version: Bluetooth v5.1USB Interface: Type-CEarphone Jack: Type-CUSB Version: USB 3.1USB OTG: supportedNFC: supported*USB 3.1 function needs to be used with the USB 3.1 cable (The inbox cable supports USB 2.0. USB 3.1 cable needs to be purchased separately).
Find X2 ×1Earphones ×1Type-C Cable ×1Adapter ×1SIM Eject Tool ×1Phone Case ×1Quick Guide ×1Warranty Card ×1
A special technology is applied to conceal the proximity sensor on the upper front of OPPO`s smartphone for the whole look of simplicity. It may cause abnormality of proximity function if the film or protector covers the proximity sensor area. Refer to OPPO`s official layout of protector and film for details.Download LayoutLearn about REACH StatementDownload REACH Statement
1. By default, the screen refresh rate is changed automatically based on the specific scenario. You can choose the Auto Select, 120Hz, or 60Hz mode in Settings.
2. The 240Hz touch sampling rate applies only to some gaming scenarios. The 120Hz sampling rate is used in other scenarios.
3. By default, the screen resolution is changed automatically based on the specific scenario. You can choose the QHD+ or FHD+ mode in Settings. The FHD+ mode does not support 10-bit (8+2-bit) colours display.
4. 6.7 inches is the diagonal length of the display when the four rounded corners are taken to be pointed corners (i.e. actual size is marginally smaller).
5. By default, the screen colour mode is the Vivid mode. You can choose the Vivid mode (JNCD≈0.8), Gentle mode (JNCD≈0.4), or Cinematic mode (JNCD≈0.4) in Settings.
6. The O1 Ultra Vision Engine supports the Motion Clear video motion enhancement and HDR Video Enhancement features, which are implemented only for some adapted third-party video apps. You can turn on or off these features in Settings or Control Center.
7. The HDR videos are provided and updated in real time by third-party video apps. Some content may require additional fees (Netflix streaming membership required). The charged content and the tariffs are determined by the third-party video apps.
8. When the HDR Video Enhancement feature is turned on, the O1 Ultra Vision Engine optimizes the effect of dynamic range for ordinary videos, instead of converting them into HDR videos directly.
9. Find X2 adopts a Versatile Triple Camera System consisting of a 48MP wide-angle lens, a 12MP ultra-wide-angle lens, and a 13MP telephoto lens. All three lenses operate in tandem, achieving 5x hybrid zoom.
10. After wide-angle image correction is turned on in the 120° Ultra-wide Angle mode, the view angle is 109° (with 16:9 aspect ratio).
11. Find X2 uses two 2100mAh series-connected cells (2100mAh is the typical capacity of each cell), powering the phone with a total capacity of 4200mAh.
12. The charging data is obtained from test reports provided by the OPPO laboratory. The actual charging time may vary depending on the operating conditions or individual difference of phones, such as high or low temperature and degrading of battery performance during the use. Tests are performed under a temperature of 25±1°C, relative humidity of 25%-75%, and an atmospheric pressure of 86 kPa to 106 kPa. The tested phone is charged with a standard power adapter while it has 1% of power left, with all the services and features, except the call service, turned off. The screen is off during charging.
13. Data of Hidden Fingerprint Unlock is obtained from tests conducted by OPPO and is compared with Reno 2.
14. The 5G network download speed is a theoretical value. Your experience depends on the actual speed value, which is affected by multiple factors, including 5G network signals and operators` policies. 5G SA function will be supported with OTA updates while carrier`s network is available.
15. The data of performance improvement on the Qualcomm Snapdragon™ 865 mobile platform is obtained from Qualcomm website.
16. Product pictures are for reference only. Please refer to the actual product. Certain product specifications and descriptions may change due to reasons like changes in suppliers. The data in the page came from OPPO designed technical parameters, and test data from the laboratories and suppliers. In actual circumstances, the data will differ slightly, depending on the test software version, specific testing environment, and specific version.
17. This product is licensed under the AVC patent portfolio license for the personal use of a consumer or other uses in which it does not receive remuneration to (i) encode video in compliance with the AVC standard (“AVC video”) and/or (ii) decode AVC video that was encoded by a consumer engaged in a personal activity and/or was obtained from a video provider licensed to provide AVC video. No license is granted or shall be implied for any other use. Additional information may be obtained from MPEG LA, L.L.C. See http://www.mpegla.com