Approximate Order accomplishment dates:
PLEASE NOTE: We are trying to provide most exact delivery time. We assumed payment by the card or automated payment that needs up to 2 weeks to clear out. We also consider regular customs clearance, which should not take more than 1-3 days. In case of extended verification of payment or customs clearance provided dates may extend. Using bank wire payment method, may SPEED UP ORDER accomplishment by up to 2 weeks. Please in case of this payment sent us urging mail – “speed up my order”.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Amazfit GTREndurance transition, design returnLuxurious metal ceramic technology 1| Retina display 24/7 | AI automatically detects...
Be at one with your music Discover how the WH-1000XM4 headphones blend our most advanced noise canceling with exceptional sound quality...
A little more
than you’d expect.
Experience a new standard for mid-range phones 10th June.
TO THE CORE
A little lighter.
A little thinner.
A little more jacked.
Time flies with Warp Charge 30T Plus.
A bigger battery deserves an even better charger. Warp Charge 30T Plus improves power transfer to bring Nord CE’s large-capacity battery from 0 to 70% in just 30 minutes³.
Hold on to your power.
Nord CE 5G packs a massive 4500mAh battery, which means your phone stays powered longer.
Shoot vertically. Horizontally. Exceptionally.
Nord CE 5G features a triple camera setup, including a high-res 64 MP main camera (16 MP more than the original Nord). The main camera’s large f/1.79 aperture help you capture more light and detail, even in low light situations.
64 million pixels.
Chosen one by one.
Behind the scenes of every shot, a series of algorithms combine the best elements of multiple frames to give you increased clarity.
AI that sees what you see.
AI scene detection interprets what you’re seeing and automatically adjusts camera settings like color, contrast, and exposure for brilliant, lifelike photos.
Fed up with flash?
Yeah, us too.
Do night right.
Nightscape intelligently captures and manages several exposures in real time to produce sharp, detailed images in low light.
Ultra wide when things get ultra weird.
Why limit yourself to a standard lens? Why take a nap on the roof in the middle of the day? We don’t know. But we do know this: our 119° ultra-wide lens helps you squeeze more detail into every photo.
Selfie. Set. Go.
16 MP selfie camera for stunning, social-ready selfies.
Time to focus.
Both front and rear cameras feature Portrait Mode, giving you more creative control than ever. Automatically adjust focus to create eye-catching bokeh effects.
Smooth comes standard.
Whether scrolling, swiping, or streaming, our 90 Hz refresh rate delivers 50% more visual information every second for a captivatingly smooth experience.
Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 750G 5G Mobile Platform uses its onboard AI to power advanced processing, incredible graphics, and 5G gaming. Plus up to 12 GB RAM make sure every app flies fast and smooth.
Step up to 5G with CE.
Experience better-than-broadband speeds on Nord CE 5G. With up to 2.95 Gbps⁴, you can download movies, series, and strange amounts of internet memes in just minutes.
BY THE HANDFUL
Nord CE 5G runs on OxygenOS experience based on Android 11 and introduces a bunch of new features.
Reduce strain on your eyes when using your device in the dark and look cool doing it.
Customized always on display
Tailor your AOD with colors, graphics, and create one-of-a-kind photo illustrations.
One hand wonder
Whether texting with friends or frantically searching for an address, we’ve calibrated our UI to make one-handed usage a whole lot easier.
Size: 6.43 inches
Resolution: 2400 x 1080 pixels 410 ppi
Aspect Ratio: 20:9
Type: 90 Hz Fluid AMOLED
Support sRGB, Display P3
Operating System: OxygenOS based on Android™ 11
CPU: Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 750G 5G mobile platform
GPU: Adreno 619
RAM: 6GB/8GB/12GB LPDDR4X
Storage: 128GB/256GB UFS2.1
Battery: 4500 mAh (non-removable)
Warp Charge 30T Plus fast charging (5V/6A)
Pixel Size: 0.7 µm/64M; 1.4 µm (4 in 1)/16M
Lens Quantity: 6P
Field of View: 119°
0.6x - 10x
Multi Autofocus (PDAF+CAF)
4K video at 30fps
1080p video at 30/60 fps
Super Slow Motion: 1080p video at 120 fps, 720p video at 240 fps
Time-Lapse: 1080p 30fps, 4k 30fps
Nightscape, UltraShot HDR, Portrait, Panorama, Pro mode, Smart scene recogonition, Filters
Sensor: Sony IMX471
Pixel Size: 1.0µm
1080p video at 30fps
1080p video at 60fps
Face unlock, Screen flash, HDR, Face retouching, Portrait, Filters
4×4 MIMO, support up to DL Cat 18/UL Cat 13 (1.2Gbps /150Mbps), depending on carrier support
GSM: 850, 900, 1800, 1900
NR NSA: N1, N3, N5, N7, N8, N20, N28, N38, N40, N41, N77, N78
NR SA: N1, N3, N7, N28, N41, N78
*Network connectivity may vary depending on carrier’s network and related service deployment.
Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, 2.4G/5G
Bluetooth 5.1, support aptX & aptX HD & LDAC & AAC
GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, Beidou, A-GPS, NaVIC
In-display Fingerprint Sensor
Ambient Light Sensor
3.5mm headphone jack
USB 2.0, Type-C
Dual nano-SIM slot
Gestures and on-screen navigation support
Left: Volume key
Right: Power key
Super linear speaker
Noise cancellation support
Decoder: WAV, AAC/AAC+/eAAC+, MP3, WMA, AMR, FLAC, ALAC, Vorbis, AIFF, APE
Encoder: WAV, AAC, AMR
Decoder: H.264, MPEG-2, VP9, HEVC, HEIF/HEIC, MPEG-4, H.263
Encoder: H.264, HEVC, HEIF/HEIC, MPEG-4, H.263
Decoder: BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, WebP, HEIF
Encoder: JPEG, PNG
OnePlus Nord CE 5G
Warp Charge 30 power adapter
Warp Type-C cable (Support USB 2.0)
Screen protector (pre-applied)
SIM tray ejector
Quick start guide
Safety information and warranty card
Highest SAR value
1. Relevant product parameter descriptions have been addressed on the corresponding pages. For details, please refer to the specific instructions on each page;
2. The weight of the phone is 170g, and the weight of the screen protector may add an additional 3g. The size and weight of the mobile phone may vary according to configuration, manufacturing process and measurement method;
3. The corners of the screen are within a standard rectangle. Measured diagonally, the screen size is 16.33 centimeters (6.43 inches) in the full rectangle and 15.80 centimeters (6.22 inches) accounting for the rounded corners;
4. Due to the mobile phone system file occupying space (including Android system and pre-installed apps), the available memory capacity is less than this value. Storage capacity will vary based on software version and may vary from device to device;
5. Photo pixels of different camera modes may vary. Please refer to the actual situation. Video pixels of different shooting modes may also vary. Please refer to the actual situation;
6. The typical battery capacity is 4500mAh and actual performance may vary. The battery is not removable;
7. Product pictures and content on the page are for illustrative purposes only. The actual results (including but not limited to appearance, color, size) and the screen display content (including but not limited to background, UI and picture) may vary.
8. Numbers are theoretical and obtained under a controlled test environment (see each specific description) and provided by the supplier or the OnePlus laboratory. Actual performance may vary due to individual product differences, software versions, use conditions and environmental factors. Please refer to the actual experience.
9. Due to the real-time changes in product batches and supply factors, in order to provide accurate information on product information, specifications, and product characteristics, OnePlus may adjust and revise the text descriptions, picture effects, and other content on the above pages in real time to match the reality of the product performance, specifications, index, parts and other information; in the event that page modifications and adjustments are necessary, no special notice will be given.
|2||$357.49||Up to $25.00|
|3||$352.99||Up to $51.00|
|4||$351.24||Up to $75.00|
|5||$349.99||Up to $100.00|
|10||$344.99||Up to $250.00|
|Possibility to return:||Yes, within 14 days|
|Length of warranty||12 months|
|Delivery time from||5|
|The time of delivery to||12|
|Processing time for warranty service from||6 weeks|
|Processing time for warranty repair to||12 weeks|
|Warranty Extension:||At promotional terms, up to 24 months (during checkout)|
I am looking to buy this phone but wanted to check the following before I proceeded with the purchase. Please can someone help answer my queries.
a. Is this phone UK spec phone?
b. The sales listing says that the phone comes with 2 years warranty but the product location is HongKong. Is the warranty applicable worldwide? (I mean, if any issues with the phone, can I take it to local centre here in the UK to get it replaced or repaired?)
c. If I decide to place the order, what is the approximate time for the product to be delivered and will be via tracked delivery.
d. Does the purchase cover transit damage insurance and item lost insurance (essentially, full refund back if the item is not received).
e. What is the mode of payment? Can I use PayPal?
1. It's Global spec
2. Dear, it have 12 months of standard store warranty + now you can have additional 12 months of warranty in the cart. You can read more here:
3. Delivery dates are provided on every product page, below product name. When you'll click the dates, a calendar will appear.
If you want to speed up transaction you can use bank wire and ask us for speed up after payment is made in e-mail message after making your payment.
4. You can buy insurance in the cart, if not, it'll be protected till the standard value required in the EU (not more than 100 EUR).
5. We don't accept paypal, but payment by card give you same amount of security - it have chargeback protection.
Lengh of the product warranty of the product you can find in tab named "More information"
Price Alert<br /> <br /> OnePlus Nord CE EB2103 Dual Sim 12GB RAM 256GB 5G (Black)<br /> $369.99 <br /> $369.99