OnePlus 9R 8GB+128GB Black
|Possibility to return:||Yes, within 14 days to warehouse in USA / UK or EU|
|Length of warranty||12 months|
|Warranty Extension:||At promotional terms, up to 24 months (during checkout)|
|Rom:||Global (Multilanguage + Google Apps) applied over original Original China Multilanguage (possible Google Apps)|
|Processing time for warranty service from||6 weeks|
|Processing time for warranty repair to||12 weeks|
This is Asian version of Oneplus phone. Please be aware that it's specification/software may vary from the version intended to your market. Please check our FAQ section to read more.
Invalid emailWatch it
Frequently Asked Questions
Delivery dates are provided on every product page, below product name. When you'll click the dates, a calendar will appear.
AFTER YOU MAKE AN ORDER: These dates are also available at your customer area -> order history, and with the e-mail with order confirmation.
The price of the product is final, however, there may be costs when crossing the border of your country, depending on the type of declaration you submit. You can ask us for any customs declaration during the cart submission process, you can enter this value in the "Customs declaration" or "Comments" field. However, sometimes Customs will not respect these values so it is a good idea to be prepared to pay the domestic tax when your package arrives.
In EU and UK you are going to pay your country VAT from declared value (ex. 20% in UK) + small clearance fees depending on the delivery method, for details please ask local DHL, Fedex or UPS customs agency.
If you are a European citizen / entity and have an EORI number, you can deduct this tax later.
USA customers/entities do not pay tax.
In most cases we can ship to your country, you can check the cost after you'll add product of your choice to the cart (no purchase is needed).
Dear, this product is factory unlocked, should work in your country. If it's smartphone or have GSM model it might be wise to compare it's LTE/5G frequencies with the LTE/5G frequencies of your network to confirm coverage compatibility (they are listed in the product description). If frequencies aren't listed there, please contact us.
List of the package contents is usually listed at the end of the product description.
Check also these products available at local stock:
- On sale!
- -$ 50.00
- Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 870 5G
- Textured aesthetic design
- 120Hz flexible direct screen
- 65W Warp Flash Charge 1
- 48 million ultra-clear four-shot 2
Battery anxiety? Bye bye.
shots, no matter how you shoot, it is brilliant.
- 16 million ultra wide-angle lens
123° super wide angle
- 48MP main camera lens
OIS optical image stabilization
EIS electronic image stabilization
- 5 million
- 2 million
black and white filter lens
- OnePlus 9R
- Warp Flash Charge 65 Adapter
- Warp flash charging USB-A to Type-C data cable
- Quick start guide
- Welcome letter
- Important product information and warranty card
- Logo stickers
- Transparent protective shell
- Protective film
- SIM card pin
Height: 160.7 mm
Width: 74.1 mm
Thickness: 8.4 mm
Size: 6.55 inches
Resolution: 2400 X 1080 pixels 402 ppi
Material: flexible AMOLED 120Hz pupil screen
Support sRGB, Display P3
Front glass: Corning® Gorilla® Glass
Vivid visual effects
Operating system: ColorOS based on Android™ 11
CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon™ 870 mobile platform
5G chip: X55
GPU: Adreno 650
Memory: 8GB / 12GB LPDDR 4X four-channel large memory
Storage: 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.0 dual-channel flash memory
Battery: 4500 mAh (2S1P 2250mAh, non-removable)
Warp Flash Charge 65 (10V/6.5A)
Vibration: Haptic vibration motor
Combination: 8GB+128GB / 8GB+256GB / 12GB+256GB
Rear main camera
Sensor: Sony IMX586
Pixel: 48 million pixels
Pixel size: 0.8 µm / 48 million pixels; 1.6 µm (four in one / 12 million pixels)
Number of lens: 6P
OIS optical image stabilization: support
EIS electronic image stabilization: support
Aperture: ƒ/1.7 large aperture
Ultra wide-angle camera
Pixel: 16 million pixels
Field of view: 123° super wide angle
Pixel: 5 million pixels
Black and white style lens
Pixel: 2 million pixels
Dual LED flash
Hybrid focus (PDAF+contrast focus)
4K video shooting: 30fps, 60fps
1080p video shooting: 30fps, 60fps
Slow motion video: 720p 480fps, 1080p 240fps
Time-lapse photography: 4K 30fps, 1080p 30fps
Cyberpunk filter, CINE widescreen video recording, super night scene, macro photography, UltraShot HDR, intelligent scene recognition, portrait mode, professional mode, panoramic mode, pet focus, RAW format, style filter, video portrait, video tracking focus
Sensor: Sony IMX471
Pixel: 16 million pixels
Pixel size: 1.0µm
EIS electronic image stabilization: support
1080p video recording, 30fps
Face unlock, screen fill light, HDR, beauty
4×4 MIMO, supports high-order modulation, supports up to downlink Cat18 / uplink Cat18 (1.2Gbps / 200Mbps), requires operator network support
LTE-FDD: B1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 17, 18, 19, 20, 26
LTE-TDD: 34, 38, 39, 40, 41
MIMO: LTE: B1, 3, 41; NR: N1, 3, 41, 78, 79
WCDMA: B1, 2, 4, 5, 8, 9, 19
5G NSA: N41, 78, 79
5G SA: N1, 3, 41, 78, 79
GSM: B2, 3, 5, 8
Note: The actual network and frequency band usage depends on the local operator's network deployment, n1 and n3 must be supported by the operator through software upgrades after release
2×2 MIMO dual antenna, support 2.4G / 5G, support Wi-Fi 6, support WiFi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac / ax
Bluetooth 5.1, support aptX & aptX HD & LDAC & AAC & SBC
GPS (dual frequency L1 + L5), GLONASS, Galileo (dual frequency E1 + E5a), Beidou navigation, A-GPS
Introduction to dual card use
When the mobile phone uses a single card: any card slot can support China Unicom, China Telecom 5G/4G+/4G/3G/2G network and mobile 5G/4G+/4G/2G network.
When the phone uses dual cards:
Any card can be set as the main card (default flow card)
The main card supports China Unicom, China Telecom 5G/4G+/4G/3G/2G network and mobile 5G/4G+/4G/2G network,
If the secondary card is a mobile card, the secondary card supports 4G/2G network;
If the secondary card is a Unicom card, the secondary card supports 4G/3G/2G network;
If the secondary card is a telecom card, the secondary card supports 4G/2G network.
Note: The secondary card (China Unicom) needs to activate the VoLTE service and enable the VoLTE HD call switch, otherwise only 3G/2G networks are supported;
If both cards are telecom cards, the secondary card needs to activate the VoLTE service and the secondary card supports 4G network, otherwise the secondary card has no service.
On-screen fingerprint sensor
M-sensor electronic compass
USB 3.1 GEN1
Support standard Type-C headset
Dual Nano-SIM card
Touch buttons: multitasking, Home, return (support left and right button function switching), and support full-screen gestures (can be turned on in the settings-button)
Left: Volume increase and decrease
Right side: power button, three-stage switch (mute, vibration, ringing)
Stereo dual speakers
Support call noise reduction
Support Dolby Atmos®
Pay with Ali-Pay
Play: MP3, AAC, AAC+, WMA, AMR-NB, AMR-WB, WAV, FLAC, APE, OGG, MID, M4A, IMY, AC3, EAC3, EAC3-JOC, AC4
Recording: WAV, AAC, AMR
Playback: MKV, MOV, MP4, H.265 (HEVC), AVI, WMV, TS, 3GP, FLV, WEBM
Browse: JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF, WEB, HEIF, HEIC, RAW
Output: JPEG, DNG
1. The relevant product parameter description on the page has been remarked on the corresponding page, so I won't repeat it here. For details, see the specific instructions on each page;
2. The bare metal weight is 189g, and the weight with film may fluctuate about 3g. The size and weight of the mobile phone may vary depending on the configuration, manufacturing process and measurement method;
3. The display adopts a rounded corner design. When measured according to a standard rectangle, the diagonal length of the screen is 6.55 inches (the actual viewing area is slightly smaller). The resolution corresponds to the standard rectangle, and the actual screen has slightly fewer effective pixels;
4. As the mobile phone software occupies some space (including the Android system and pre-installed apps), the available memory capacity of the mobile phone is less than this value. The storage capacity will vary based on the software version and may vary from device to device;
5. There may be differences in the photo pixels of different camera modes, please refer to the actual situation. The video pixels of different shooting modes may also be different, please refer to the actual situation;
6. OnePlus 9R uses 2*2250mAh series dual battery cells (2250mAh is the typical value of single battery capacity), the typical capacity is equivalent to 4500mAh battery energy;
7. The USB 3.1 GEN1 function needs to be used with a data cable that supports USB 3.1 GEN1 (non-standard, need to be purchased separately), and the standard data cable supports USB 2.0;
8. The product pictures and content on the page are for illustration only. The actual product effects (including but not limited to appearance, color, size) and screen display content (including but not limited to background, UI, and graphics) may be slightly different, please follow The actual product shall prevail. Welcome to experience in offline stores across the country. The store address query link: https://www.oneplus.com/cn/retail;
9. The data on the page are theoretical values, which are provided by the supplier or come from the OnePlus laboratory in a specific test environment (see each specific description). In actual use, it may be due to individual product differences, software versions, usage conditions, and Slightly different due to different environmental factors, please refer to actual experience;
10. Due to the real-time changes in product batches and production and supply factors, in order to provide as accurate product information, specification parameters, and product features as possible, OnePlus may adjust and revise the text descriptions, picture effects and other content on the above pages in real time to achieve the actual Product performance, specifications, indexes, parts and other information are matched; if there is indeed a situation where page modification and adjustment are necessary, no special notice will be given.
No customer questions for the moment.