I want to return my item because I don't want it anymore (it's not faulty or wrong)
1) Each time you have to check whether the return of goods is allowed by the supplier. This is described on the item card in "More Info" tab.
2) Details and conditions of return are defined on the item's card (if return is accepted).
3) Currently we are accepting returns from customers all over the world, we got 2 warehouses in UK and USA that you can ship to device for receive a refund.
4) Return is available only when:
5) Return need to be reported to us by your account on our Bludiode.com webpage at "merchandise returns" section at least one day before return time ends
6) Return package need to be sent in secure package, allowing package to reach safely Partner address. Package needs to be indicated as "return" reason on the mail/courier. You need to cover the return package cost.
7) After receiving your package, Partner got up to 7 calendar days to verify your return
8) If return is accepted by the Partner, you'll receive:
9) In most cases return amount will be issued to you in next 7 days after return acceptation, if possible, by the same form that you did paid for the item. In case your payment method do not accept returns, founds will be returned to your bank account, excluding bank costs - those will be deducted from the return amount (if they appear, if not sure, ask us before).
* there is a possibility of refunding paid VAT when the device is delivered to an address in Europe, but each time the customer must ask for such a possibility the courier company that delivered the product or the appropriate representative who will deal with the refund procedure. Bludiode.com does not provide assistance with refunding this tax, nor does it guarantee the effectiveness of the refund.
** please return the item to the sender's address - please check the product details -> more information tab -> "Ship from". This is the country of origin of the device and should you return it, please send it there at your own expense.